Re: Body Politics

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 21, 2008
      Why does McCain's body language look so bad as
      compared to Obama's?

      . . . maybe just because Mac isn't as smooth at
      mass-hypnotic manipulation as Obama is. I
      don't know whether or not Obama is the False
      Prophet, but this essay goes a long way toward
      explaining how he can sway a crowd so
      powerfully and inspire such zombie-ish "Kool-
      Aid drinkers":

      <http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf>

      Remember that other politico speechifier so
      well-known for his ability to hypnotize his
      listeners?

      RM
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 21, 2008
        ******* This is completely off topic for this list. There are plenty of political lists you can go onto to talk if you wish. This one is for the study of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy.

        -starman
        www.DrStarman.com

        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy_world@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 23, 2008
          To Starman, who wrote:

          >>This is completely off topic for this list.
          There are plenty of political lists you can go
          onto to talk if you wish. This one is for the
          study of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy.<<

          Robert writes:

          Not altogether off-topic, I think. Beyond the
          purely "political" aspects (in the narrow sense
          of just who might be elected in this
          Presidential campaign, which even in itself
          might have Anthroposophical implications),
          there is the wider question of mass hypnosis, a
          question that is only exemplified in this one
          glaring example. And this question leads
          directly to the question of mass consciousness,
          and in particular to the question of the
          Consciousness Soul, especially to the question
          of the socio-political Consciousness Soul that
          Steiner said is developed particularly in the
          English-speaking peoples. Rather obviously, if
          masses of people can so easily be involuntarily
          hypnotized, they are not *conscious* of the
          process. And so they are not standing on their
          own feet as socio-political individuals, as
          English-speaking people "should" be doing in
          the present era. And so the question
          immediately arises: why not? -- why is the
          "instinctive" Consciousness Soul failing in
          this way? This seems to me to be a very
          Anthroposophical question.

          My follow-up post was an offhand afterthought,
          somewhat humorously sarcastic, as indicated by
          the reference to "trivia buffs". But even this
          has wider implications than the mere "politics"
          of the moment. It points toward the fact that
          almost no one knows who this man Obama really
          is (if anyone at all knows), and thus toward
          the fact that the "mass media" have failed to
          "vet" him -- as it would seem they should do to
          someone who might well get the red telephone on
          his desk. This thought might lead to the
          further consideration that the media likewise
          fail to vet any of our major politicians,
          really -- and to the further question: why
          not? And so this line of inquiry might lead to
          investigation of the place of the "press"
          within the Power Structure . . . and so on to
          questions about the methods and aims of the
          forces behind power-politics, etc. -- These are
          questions that Steiner often discussed.

          So, I think that my posts might lead to a
          thread relevant to Anthroposophy, if
          someone wanted to take the ball and run with
          it. Someone might even come up with just the
          right Steiner-said to send off sparks of
          insight. For instance: I half-recall that RS
          did once say something to explain the
          "suggestive" power of verbal imagery in public
          speeches, in this instance something about how
          the verbal image of the Pope as a cannoneer
          could practically "hypnotize" a crowd into
          accepting Papal authority. But I haven't found
          the quotation; maybe someone else might. -- And
          so on.

          Robert Mason
        • carol
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 26, 2008
            Hello Robert,

            I'd like to share a small portion of how I 'lived' the first of the
            posts under this title – the follow up one I did not open until just
            now – and couldn't relate to it, though I'm presently aware of the
            issue.

            My experience upon reading the first post was that I didn't quite take
            to the interpretation – I found it a little hard to believe that the
            individual in question would know and apply every 'scientifically proven
            hypnotic technique' mentionned. I then accepted the spiritual concept
            (within myself) that a certain amount of this individual's behavior
            might come naturally – and that seeing as he likely adheres, to a
            certain degree, to sinister political ideology and practice, that it
            would be more (and I state this cautiously all the same) that an
            Ahrimanic being would be acting through him.

            I do know that Steiner described in at least one of his lectures how a
            certain amount of individuals would come to allow Ahrimanic beings to
            act through them.

            And so it came that this explanation came satisfied my initial
            ackwardness – as well, I accepted that once again, you, Robert the
            very individual and independent Anthroposophist that you are, behaved
            intuitively by chosing this material to post. (I'm not trying to butter
            you up, I'm just thankful that you don't present something of lesser
            value. )

            Even further, this week, I stumbled upon a few videos concerning this
            same subject – as well, the contents of a prophetic fund raising
            speech given by Obama's vice presidential candidate – thus allowing
            me even more, to acknowledge the concern at hand, and once again, how
            your choice of post might have truly represented an important intuitive
            action.

            (I cannot today deny that I have not been forewarned - that given this
            individual's mesmerizing effect on people, should he become the next US
            president, and should his vice presidential candidates predictions come
            true, that I may come to witness a quality of collective social behavior
            that I have not yet seen to date on this North American continent ...)

            All in all, I now know no ambiguity to your action for your posting of
            the given material more than a week ago – let it be underlined that
            I was totally free to take it the way which I chose – I could have
            ignored both items entirely. As it turned out, after more than a week's
            passsing, I've discovered the contents of one of the posts to have
            worked for me in pretty much the same way I've 'seen' political trivia
            working within my Anthroposophic readings,

            Certain trivia can be very indicative for a clearer understanding of
            outward global 'movements' - they can also offer clues to the nature of
            a situation which, in this case, verily rests upon very fragile soil..

            Carol.

            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...>
            wrote:

            > To Starman, who wrote:
            >
            > >>This is completely off topic for this list.
            > There are plenty of political lists you can go
            > onto to talk if you wish. This one is for the
            > study of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy.<<
            >
            > Robert writes:
            >
            > Not altogether off-topic, I think. Beyond the
            > purely "political" aspects (in the narrow sense
            > of just who might be elected in this
            > Presidential campaign, which even in itself
            > might have Anthroposophical implications),
            > there is the wider question of mass hypnosis, a
            > question that is only exemplified in this one
            > glaring example. And this question leads
            > directly to the question of mass consciousness,
            > and in particular to the question of the
            > Consciousness Soul, especially to the question
            > of the socio-political Consciousness Soul that
            > Steiner said is developed particularly in the
            > English-speaking peoples. Rather obviously, if
            > masses of people can so easily be involuntarily
            > hypnotized, they are not *conscious* of the
            > process. And so they are not standing on their
            > own feet as socio-political individuals, as
            > English-speaking people "should" be doing in
            > the present era. And so the question
            > immediately arises: why not? -- why is the
            > "instinctive" Consciousness Soul failing in
            > this way? This seems to me to be a very
            > Anthroposophical question.
            >
            > My follow-up post was an offhand afterthought,
            > somewhat humorously sarcastic, as indicated by
            > the reference to "trivia buffs". But even this
            > has wider implications than the mere "politics"
            > of the moment. It points toward the fact that
            > almost no one knows who this man Obama really
            > is (if anyone at all knows), and thus toward
            > the fact that the "mass media" have failed to
            > "vet" him -- as it would seem they should do to
            > someone who might well get the red telephone on
            > his desk. This thought might lead to the
            > further consideration that the media likewise
            > fail to vet any of our major politicians,
            > really -- and to the further question: why
            > not? And so this line of inquiry might lead to
            > investigation of the place of the "press"
            > within the Power Structure . . . and so on to
            > questions about the methods and aims of the
            > forces behind power-politics, etc. -- These are
            > questions that Steiner often discussed.
            >
            > So, I think that my posts might lead to a
            > thread relevant to Anthroposophy, if
            > someone wanted to take the ball and run with
            > it. Someone might even come up with just the
            > right Steiner-said to send off sparks of
            > insight. For instance: I half-recall that RS
            > did once say something to explain the
            > "suggestive" power of verbal imagery in public
            > speeches, in this instance something about how
            > the verbal image of the Pope as a cannoneer
            > could practically "hypnotize" a crowd into
            > accepting Papal authority. But I haven't found
            > the quotation; maybe someone else might. -- And
            > so on.
            >
            > Robert Mason

          • carol
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 31, 2009

              Re: "... (I cannot today deny that I have not been forewarned - that given this individual's mesmerizing effect on people, should he become the next US president, and should his vice presidential candidates predictions come true, that I may come to witness a quality of collective social behavior that I have not yet seen to date on this North American continent ...)"

              Our social sphere seems to have since adopted a 'droning' aptitude -  and we as individuals caught within it's confines,  also seem to be forced to adopt this - if this is not confused with obeisance, faith and hope in the  life of the new US presidency.

              I don't think the following link is meant to be an April fool's trick - I place the responsibility on yourselves to be the judge:

              Urgent Fema update with a timeline..

              http://www.endtimesroundtable.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10268

              or

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rT8tZwxlYo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eendtimesroundtable%2Ecom%2FphpBB3%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ff%3D23%26t%3D10268&feature=player_embedded

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK1jjt46lPI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eendtimesroundtable%2Ecom%2FphpBB3%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ff%3D23%26t%3D10268&feature=player_embedded

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 4, 2009
                *******The links are to wackos hawking conspiracy theory nonsense ----and also completely off-topic.

                What a complete waste of the internet.

                Does no one on this list want to talk about spiritual science at all? There are thousands of lists for political rantings and other lower-astral garbage. Steiner brought anthroposophy into the world for us to use it to lift ourselves up, not go lower.

                -starman

                To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
                From: organicethics@...
                Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 01:38:11 +0000

> [...]

                > > really -- and to the further question: why
                > > not? And so this line of inquiry might lead to
                > > investigation of the place of the "press"
                > > within the Power Structure . . . and so on to
                > > questions about the methods and aims of the
                > > forces behind power-politics, etc. -- These are
                > > questions that Steiner often discussed.
                > >
                > > So, I think that my posts might lead to a
                > > thread relevant to Anthroposophy, if
                > > someone wanted to take the ball and run with
                > > it. Someone might even come up with just the
                > > right Steiner-said to send off sparks of
                > > insight. For instance: I half-recall that RS
                > > did once say something to explain the
                > > "suggestive" power of verbal imagery in public
                > > speeches, in this instance something about how
                > > the verbal image of the Pope as a cannoneer
                > > could practically "hypnotize" a crowd into
                > > accepting Papal authority. But I haven't found
                > > the quotation; maybe someone else might. -- And

                Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
              • celestial_vision
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 5, 2009
                  Durward Starman wrote:

                  > Does no one on this list want to talk about spiritual science at all?
                  > There are thousands of lists for political rantings and other
                  > lower-astral garbage. Steiner brought anthroposophy into the world for
                  > us to use it to lift ourselves up, not go lower.
                  >
                  > -starman

                  ===================
                  Hi Starman,
                  Wasn't sure you were still around, but I am glad that you are. Last time
                  I thought you said you would be devoting your time to other matters.

                  In regards to a Steiner lecture that was read the other day, it was
                  mentioned that the spiritual thoughts of humans are recorded in the Akasha.
                  What do you think constitutes spiritual thought?

                  [GA 152]
                  "What a man acquires in the way of occult knowledge lives not only in
                  his soul but is inscribed into the Akasha-substance of the world. When
                  we make a thought of occult science come alive in our souls, it is at
                  once inscribed into the Akasha-substance and this is of significance for
                  the general evolution of the world. For no being in the whole world
                  other than man is able to make in the Akasha-substance the inscriptions
                  that can be called by the name of Occult Science.

                  It is important to bear in mind one characteristic feature of the
                  Akasha-substance, namely that in the spiritual world between death and a
                  new birth, man lives in this substance, just as here on the earth he
                  lives in the atmosphere."
                  -----
                  Also, we are warned not think of the spiritual as a very fine or wispy
                  material substance. But here he is saying that the Akasha is substance.
                  Any thoughts? Can anyone expand on this to help me understand?
                  - Stephen
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 5, 2009
                    ******* Well, I am going to give the list one more try. I'll also start posting the Calendar of the Soul mantras again at Easter. I hope someone here uses them ---and uses the list for something.

                       "Spiritual" thinking can be understood by studying Dr. Steiner's philosophical works or any of his basic books. (It's unfortunate that the word spiritual has come to mean a "nice" person or vaguely "moral." That's an absurd oversimplification and doesn't help with understanding what spiritual thinking could mean.)

                       When you look at plants or any other natural things, the BODY is what tells you of their appearance (which of course is only temporary and constantly changes, to a greater or lesser extent). It does so through the senses. Through your SOUL, you make an image inside of what you perceive, and also have pleasure or displeasure in it: I like this flower's color, I don't like the smell of stinkweed. But whether you like a plant's appearance or not has nothing to do with the plant's objective nature. When you study plants scientifically, as a botanist does, then your THINKING, which is a SPIRITUAL ACTION--- TRUE thinking, not merely the "having of mental images"--- is able to grasp the ESSENCE of a thing. THINKING IN ESSENCES IS SPIRITUAL THINKING---- as opposed to the mere outer appearances of things, or your feelings of like/dislike about them. It is something that we are born able to do but which many adults do only rarely, unfortunately--- but like any unused muscle, it can be developed again. We participate in the eternal through THIS kind of thinking, hence the knowledge of eternal Truth as well as of what is morally Good comes from it.

                       A good place to work towards understanding this is the first chapter of Theosophy, which our small study group just went through. Just read the first few pages on Spirit, Soul and Body.

                  • carol
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                      Dunward: « "Spiritual" thinking can be understood by studying Dr.
                      Steiner's philosophical works or any of his basic books. »

                      Yes Dunward, spiritual thinking can be understood following this
                      path– if approached in an unprejudiced manner – but would this
                      exercise guarantee that the conceived 'spiritual thinking' will be far
                      reaching. I believe that such 'far-reaching' ideal in spiritual
                      thinking unfolds within an individual who first humby labours to
                      transforms his lower soul bodies – and this will take TIME, EFFORT
                      and great courage – and during as well as onward, there arrives the
                      complex 'task' by which an individual student of spiritual science
                      must begin to permit the Higer Realms to reveal inner meaning of outward
                      life to his/her soul by way of spiritual concepts..

                      And Michaelic courage is fundament to this ...

                      Dunward: « ..(It's unfortunate that the word spiritual has come to
                      mean a "nice" person or vaguely "moral." That's an absurd
                      oversimplification and doesn't help with understanding what spiritual
                      thinking could mean.) »

                      Sometimes through Anthroposophic experience, a person is moved show
                      interest in their fellowman and LOVE the (Christ seed) potential
                      residing in living souls which enables them too, to reflect the will of
                      the Higher Realms.

                      A concept from out of Christ Jesus's life which impresses me in this
                      regard is the instance where Christ Jesus stooped down and washed the
                      feet of someone lower than He. Christ Jesus showed, by example of
                      humility and gratitude to one lower than He that without the obvious
                      pressing vulnerable shown by mankind, He would not have had reason to
                      come...

                      Dunward, if I, an Anthroposophist, on chosen occasions permit myself to
                      lend an ear to what my 'nice and vaguely moral' earthly brother or
                      sister wish to convey, I do so following the example of the Living
                      Christ and do so in expression of humility towards Michael.

                      Our earthly life is extremely complex and have confirmation of this, you
                      have only to consider how many lectures Rudolf Steiner gave - and I'm
                      sure that in the end, he remained somewhat dissapointed for not
                      having had a chance to convey alittle more...

                      carol.
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
[...]

                        Hello Carol,

                           Unfortunately you seem to have misunderstood what I wrote as much as you misunderstood my name. Perhaps English is not your native language? I am reproducing the entire post below, as the parts you responded to would not be helpful for anyone trying to understand what "spiritual thinking" means in anthroposophy. It would have been much better to respond to the central part of it instead of read the 2 introductory sentences and then stop.

                          To keep it simple, let's stick to what can be perceived by the senses, things in nature. If I look at a lily, the white color of its flowers (if it's in bloom, as many are now, at Eastertime) strikes me, and I may say "How beautiful". None of that--- the temporary appearance of the plant now, nor my feelings about it--- has anything to do with the SSSENTIAL NATURE of the plant, its being or spirit. If, however, I think the idea "lily" as a botanist does, with all the scientific understanding of this particular species of plant that comes from that thinking, THAT is operating on the spirit-level. Thinking in ESSENCES.

                           Instead of Durward or Carol, think the thought "the human being." Granted, non-scientsts might need to practice a bit to do it. Try a few thoughts like these: quartz crystal, perennial plant, organism, substance, activity. All those are good examples of pure thinking. If you have not done any in awhile, you might need to study each one to make an empty word into an idea you can think.

                            If you're not able to do so, let's continue the conversation about thinking, but not with emotions as they are not part of it. (Once you HAVE spiritual thoughts you will develop feelings for them, but if trying to have them at first, emotions are pointless.)

                          And by the way, the idea "substance" does not have to mean physical substance like the elements. The akasha is etheric/astral substance. Thinking in pure essences uses astral (soul) "substance".

                          -starman

                        Subject: RE: [steiner] akasha

                        *******

[...]

                        Starman

                        > ============ =======
                        > Hi Starman,
                        > Wasn't sure you were still around, but I am glad that you are. Last time
                        > I thought you said you would be devoting your time to other matters.
                        >
                        > In regards to a Steiner lecture that was read the other day, it was
                        > mentioned that the spiritual thoughts of humans are recorded in the Akasha.
                        > What do you think constitutes spiritual thought?
                        >
                        > [GA 152]
                        > "What a man acquires in the way of occult knowledge lives not only in
                        > his soul but is inscribed into the Akasha-substance of the world. When
                        > we make a thought of occult science come alive in our souls, it is at
                        > once inscribed into the Akasha-substance and this is of significance for
                        > the general evolution of the world. For no being in the whole world
                        > other than man is able to make in the Akasha-substance the inscriptions
                        > that can be called by the name of Occult Science.
                        >
                        > It is important to bear in mind one characteristic feature of the
                        > Akasha-substance, namely that in the spiritual world between death and a
                        > new birth, man lives in this substance, just as here on the earth he
                        > lives in the atmosphere."
                        > -----
                        > Also, we are warned not think of the spiritual as a very fine or wispy
                        > material substance. But here he is saying that the Akasha is substance.
                        > Any thoughts? Can anyone expand on this to help me understand?

                        Recent Activity
                          Visit Your Group
                          Give Back
                          Yahoo! for Good

                          Get inspired

                          by a good cause.

                          Y! Toolbar
                          Get it Free!

                          easy 1-click access

                          to your groups.

                          Yahoo! Groups
                          Start a group

                          in 3 easy steps.

                          Connect with others.

                          .

                        • carol
                          Message 11 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009

                            Hello Durward, I'm sorry about the letter mixup in my spelling your name – I hope this didn't throw you off too much - it surprises even me when my eyes seem to rule something of my soul and then I miss something so obvious.

                            You know Durward, I really don't want to engage in a contest with you – I enjoy when you show me your Anthroposophic qualities without condescention etc - and I sincerely hope that you will allow me to explain something to you - as gentle as I  possible can-  while also hoping that you will understand that I'm not trying to indoctrinate you.

                            ... Seeing as your Akasha post quickly followed the Body Politics one – in fact it was a close offshoot of this second mentioned one – I in fact still retained the 'thought images' cited in the BP post when I came upon the description of 'spiritual thinking' cited in the Akasha post.

                            I'm glad you explained yourself in your last address to me but most especially I'm glad that you reinforced your 'individuality' by pointing out to me that I had mis– read and thus mis- spelled a letter in your name.

                            In this latest post you so beautifully presented : « .... Thinking in ESSENCES.

                            Instead of Durward or Carol, think the thought "the human being... »

                            However, in a closely tied post (Body Politics), you wrote the following concerning, some human beings : « The links are to wackos hawking conspiracy theory nonsense..  »

                            Now Durward, concerning this second instance mentioned above, would it be possible for you to  consider that a genuine Anthroposophist can  listen out for and then 'hear' what in essense those particular human beings, those individuals, those living souls were wishing to convey, over and above what you, as an individual, as an Anthroposophist,  know and identify as 'lower astral' ?

                            I've picked up an impression of you that you are not in the habit of associating immediate earthly events with Spiritual Science - I sort of understand that consciousness soul viewing of immediate earth activities – as they relate to world history – is not terribly evident nor desirable for many Anthroposophists. Even I avoided viewing world events through an 'Anthropsophical lens' for a great many years..

                            ... I did in fact post a link which described an apparently 'objective' eyewitness account of secretive instructions being given to American police officers and this is apparently  happening pretty much in 'real time' - (I have a sister and brother in law who are police officers, so I'm perhaps a little astute about things like this ).

                            My point in bringing the 'link' up was not to invite Anthroposophists to 'dive down' with their own soul forces and attune these with the lower astral soul activity which obviously is the comfortable range used by the individuals in the video. No - it was to OBJECTIVELY listen to the inside information which apparently a friend and colleague of these 2 individuals had recently conveyed to them.

                            In Anthroposohy we do know that elitist occult movements have a hand in the power structure of our countries and we also know that given the opportunity, they do conspire against humanity's 'right' to FREE SPIRITUAL evolution. It was having immediately to do with this fact - itself recognized by spiritual science - that I posted the info as an act of sharing . By doing so, I wasn't actually stating that such a thing will happen - for example, it is also possible that the police officers were being tricked, that they were being prepared for another more unpleasant  'unannounced' event and that the bank 'holiday' was used as an obvious and convienent 'stand in'. Who knows ? The funny thing about this is that something secretive is apparently likely to  take place on the North American continent for the reason that something secretive is already recognized to happen.

                            Again, how might this connect with consciousness soul development ? It appears that in  our consciousness soul epoch, when enough people have the courage to  look at uncomfortable facts - they inevitably form a solid force against which the elist occult forces must contend.  In other words,  the more people discover  secretive plans like the ones cited here,  the more these plans are forced to 'fall'.

                            Also having to do with this topic is something which Rudolf Steiner mentioned in that there  remain many members Michael's school who have not yet found Anthropsophy.

                            Carol.

                            Message 12 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                              ******* Sorry, Carol, I have no interest in this topic, or in conspiracy theories in general. I had an interest in Steven's question of what constitutes "spiritual thinking", and other parts of the study of anthroposophy, to which you responded.

                                 If you regard wanting to stay on topic as being condescending, well I'm sorry, but I was answering his question, which has little to do with what you wrote.

                                You're welcome to pursue your topic with others here if they are interested. Pursuit of it, I would say, will not contribute anything to ours. Political discussion usually generates much heat but little light. It has nothing to do with pure thinking except in the most arcane heights of political science, and there it's typically quite abstracted.

                              Starman

                              To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
                              From: organicethics@...
                              Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:56:31 +0000
                              Subject: [steiner] Re: akasha

[...]

                              Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.
                            • carol
                              Message 13 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                                I'm not interested in pursuing this topic with anyone.

                                It's now Easter weekend, apparently also the 100th anniversary of
                                Rudolf Steiner's initial mention of the Etheric Christ and it is within
                                this that I will hold and guard my thoughts and soul forces. carol.

                                »

> [...]
                                about this is that something secretive is apparently likely to take
                                place on the North American continent for the reason that something
                                secretive is already recognized to happen.

                                > Again, how might this connect with consciousness soul development ? It
                                appears that in our consciousness soul epoch, when enough people have
                                the courage to look at uncomfortable facts - they inevitably form a
                                solid force against which the elist occult forces must contend. In other
                                words, the more people discover secretive plans like the ones cited
                                here, the more these plans are forced to 'fall'.

                                > Also having to do with this topic is something which Rudolf Steiner
                                mentioned in that there remain many members Michael's school who have
                                not yet found Anthropsophy.

                                > Carol.

                                > Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry

                                http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover\
                                _Mobile1_042009