Re: Steiner on "Overpopulation": Please Help me Understand:

  • christopherraymond_bio
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15 11:52 AM
      Thank you Robert.

      I believe Ahriman is using 'overpopulation' as a means to justify not
      only authority to certain people (to cull as they deem necessary), but
      also to CONVINCE us that the highest ideal is based upon the notion
      that 'they' can be gentler to all of humanity than can be nature if
      left to run it's course. Ahriman wants people to be taking this
      responsibility upon their shoulders like some hero. "Can anyone argue
      against our mathematics to save humanity" etc - this is their ploy.
      Perhaps using "overpopulation" as a means to an end, akin to saying
      "Order at all Costs".

      It's like Goethe vs. Bacon played out on a massive scale.

      I hope to find the higher truth, or ideal in this particular matter.
      I ask what does Christ prefer we do in a matter of overpopulation?
      Perhaps, Dr. Steiner may be of the few who can help us understand.
      Blessings,
      Chris

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason" <robertsmason_99@...>