Re: Is the internet good or bad for the consciousness soul?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2008
      D. Starman: "Perhaps the purpose of this thread was not to talk about
      the stated subject---which was a QUESTION about a level of the soul
      which anthroposophy says mankind should now be developing (though
      sometimes questions can be asked in a way to try to force an answer
      like, "When did you stop beating your wife?", or "Is the Internet a
      Threat or a Menace?") ----but rather just a way to dredge up conspiracy
      theories. It appears so because the subject is being ignored. So I will
      not be participating further. Others are welcome to."

      It might 'appear' that the question is being ignored, but in fact, the
      exercise itself proved that < within conversation/human exchange over
      the internet as medium> specific topics can be broadened in any given
      direction, given the will to do so by those involved, and that ' true
      transparency' does have a chance of showing up somewhere along the
      way..

      In everyday living, it happens that we find it interesting just
      listening to a couple of people talk over a given subject- each
      individual brings up interesting details of which 'we' may have no
      immediate knowledge of. We gain somehow from our participation as
      listener. Of what might have been discussed through a situation thus
      described, we in turn may filter, or perhaps we may retain key details;
      we may accept to hold some closer to our inner beings more than others,
      we may simply retain an overall impression which itself conveys meaning
      to us etc.

      From my experience of using the internet, something of the nature of
      what happens in person to person exchanges, manages to transcend- given
      that good intentions are a ground rule, at the onset.

      Through the 'freshness' of the 'internet' exchange of information
      concerning this researcher from Virginia Beach (both participants to the
      'conversation' live there as well, as far as I can see) I, as observer,
      was able to gain something from it, for myself. For example, I watched
      as various ideas literally were placed forward, over a period of time,
      showing up on my electronic monitor. These ideas eventually came to
      express (at least) how an eyewitness account might compare with what has
      been pre-prepared for mass consumption. (Of course, a little more
      was expressed...)

      This was enlightening for me- for it actually furnished me with a
      seemingly 'real' life lesson- for 1, in filtering information...

      Is the internet good or bad for the consciousness soul? Perhaps the best
      answer I can now furnish is the following: given that the internet is
      here, the 'consciousness soul' had best establish it's place, therein.

      carol.

      > That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial thinking, rumors and
      fear substituting for knowledge, I can verify. He was not working with
      radionics at all for at least the past ten years when he was in bad
      health and almost blind. He was on the East Coast all that time, and a
      friend of mine took him in here in Virginia Beach, where he died a quite
      natural death in her house a few years ago, old, broken and forgotten by
      almost everyone.<<Robert writes:That's shocking to me; I didn't
      have a clue that Dr. Whitehouse was back in The Beach. The last info I
      had, indirectly, was that he was in San Clemente.I was pretty sure that
      I had seen something on the Net about him being in San Clemente with
      elaborate "machines" before he died. But I googled and
      didn't find it again. I did find this:"One of the founders in
      Radionic research was Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first
      instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to teach classes to the
      agency on Radionic principles starting in 1979. Charles used to analyse
      pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel pics from Mindanao. He died in
      1999 under unusual circumstances in a Military hospital. His body was
      cremated right after."
      <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=74098.1080;wap2>

      > ******He died two years ago. This is a perfect example of how you
      can't believe what you read on the internet. Always check things out,
      and not with 'sources' that believe the same nonsense you're trying to
      verify. That explains all the rest of the stuff you posted, none of
      which requires any further response; it's horse-hockey.

      > Perhaps the purpose of this thread was not to talk about the stated
      subject---which was a QUESTION about a level of the soul which
      anthroposophy says mankind should now be developing (though sometimes
      questions can be asked in a way to try to force an answer like, "When
      did you stop beating your wife?", or "Is the Internet a Threat or a
      Menace?") ----but rather just a way to dredge up conspiracy theories. It
      appears so because the subject is being ignored. So I will not be
      participating further. Others are welcome to.

      > -Starmanwww.DrStarman.com
      >

      > To: steiner@...: robertsmason_99@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:34:22
      -0700Subject: [steiner] RE: Is the internet good or bad for the
      consciousness soul?

      > To Starman, who wrote:>>That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial
      thinking, rumors and fear substituting for knowledge, I can verify. He
      was not working with radionics at all for at least the past ten years
      when he was in bad health and almost blind. He was on the East Coast all
      that time, and a friend of mine took him in here in Virginia Beach,
      where he died a quite natural death in her house a few years ago, old,
      broken and forgotten by almost everyone.<<Robert writes:That's
      shocking to me; I didn't have a clue that Dr. Whitehouse was back in
      The Beach. The last info I had, indirectly, was that he was in San
      Clemente.I was pretty sure that I had seen something on the Net about
      him being in San Clemente with elaborate "machines" before he
      died. But I googled and didn't find it again. I did find
      this:"One of the founders in Radionic research was Dr. Charles
      Whitehouse. Charles was the first instructor at the Defense Intelligence
      Agency to teach classes to the agency on Radionic principles starting in
      1979. Charles used to analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel
      pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under unusual circumstances in a
      Military hospital. His body was cremated right after."
      <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=74098.1080;wap2>Starman
      wrote:>>Believe it or not, occultists are not so important that the
      mythical 'Power Structure' stays up nights worrying about them, has
      their phones tapped, and puts them out of the way to keep the Golden
      Shining New Age from dawning. Most people in business and government
      have never heard of any of these people, and regard what little they do
      hear of them as utter quackery. It's up to us to prove our science works
      without blind faith in it, and few do so.<<Robert writes:But "most
      people in business and government" aren't in the real Power
      Structure, and probably know hardly anything about it. The real Power
      Structure is itself occultic, and is very aware of the danger that the
      "light-side" occultists and semi-occultist pose for it.Starman
      wrote:>>People who say that haven't been much in touch with Russian
      academia lately! The myths propounded in Psychic Discoveries Behind The
      Iron Curtain were the source of much rubbish for 40 years, but
      absolutely nothing wacko like that is tolerated by Putin's government
      now.<<Robert writes:Some people over there apparently take such
      "rubbish" seriously enough:
      <http://www.pyramids.ru/english.html>"[The Russian pyramid discoveries
      we have written about on our Divine Cosmos website prove that
      `torsion fields' can be harnessed to create positive
      consciousness effects, miraculous healing phenomena and a noticeable
      decrease in earthquake and severe weather activity in the vicinity
      surrounding the pyramid. "Ozone holes appear to close up over the
      pyramids and water underneath the pyramids is purified. Oil well
      production also increases by 25 percent and the pumped material is
      cleaner than usual. Check out our free video seminar on DivineCosmos.com
      for more
      information.]"<http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task\
      =view&id=362&Itemid=30>"They have collected a lot of data indicating
      that the pyramids exhibit a hitherto unknown `pyramid power'.
      Studies revealed that pyramids can increases the immune system of
      organisms leading to a better health. Agricultural seeds that were
      placed inside the pyramid for 1 to 5 days yielded a crop increase of 30
      to a 100%. The Russian military measured a column of energy right above
      the pyramid extending for several kilometres into the air. Amazing
      enough the ozone layer improved over the area of the pyramids and
      seismic activity in the region diminished. A nearby oil well yielded a
      better production since the oil had become less viscous. The reports
      were confirmed by the Russian academy of Oil and
      Gas."<http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter7.html>I haven't
      been in touch with Russian academia lately, but you can read about some
      of the more recent research
      here:<http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view\
      &id=103&Itemid=36>I would guess that you could find more by Googling
      around a little.Starman wrote:>>As for the "black world" of Area 51
      technology or whatever, it is Hollywood fiction, plain and
      simple.<Robert writes:But there is a black world; it was written into
      law in the National Security Act of 1947. But it's so dark that
      there is no clear boundary between the governmental and the
      non-governmental. It's a good question as to which is the tail and
      which is the dog.And it doesn't come just from Hollywood. There are
      reporters, such as George
      Knapp:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22george+knapp%22++%22area+\
      51%22&aq=f&oq=>. . . a scientist such as Bob
      Lazar:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22bob+lazar%22++%22area+51%\
      22&btnG=Search>. . . a pilot such as John
      Lear:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22john+lear%22++%22area+51%2\
      2>. . . just Google around.Starman wrote:>>If you make contacts in
      government, you'll find absolutely no one here in the US allowed to
      waste funding on fringe or pseudo-science. That whole Independence Day
      scenario is just imagined by people with the most incredibly wacked-out
      ideas of how our government operates. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble,
      but science and government in both the US and Russia is totally,
      completely materialist and orthodox. Stray from orthodoxy at your peril.
      What you do in church or what science fiction you read are your
      business, but leave it outside the office door if you expect to go
      anywhere. It's a myth that there are amazing scientific discoveries
      being suppressed by economic powers and/or the CIA--- rather, people in
      the fringe science/occult world usually become unbalanced and destroy
      themselves. Assassins are unnecessary. No one in government cares about
      any of these crackpots who are mostly "legends in their own minds", in
      the grip of Lucifer.<<Robert writes:There's a long history of fringe
      researchers being harassed and dying under mysterious circumstances. You
      seem to know about Dr. Reich. More recently, there was Dr. Eugene
      Mallove for
      instance:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Eugene+Mallove%22++mur\
      der>As Steiner said, materialism is a conspiracy; those in the know,
      know better. Orthodox science is for the chumps on the outside. Most of
      those in "the government" are indeed outside the real Power
      Structure. The grunts in the trenches are allowed to operate only on a
      need-to-know, compartmentalized basis.You seem to accept that Reich was
      persecuted by"the government"; why wouldn't "they" just aswell persecute
      other scientists who get tooclose to the truths that are not supposed
      tobe known to those on the "outside"?Robert Mason

      > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
      Windows Live.
      > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/

    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

        >. . . . Virginia Beach (both participants to the
        > 'conversation' live there as well, as far as I can see). . . .

        Just for clarity: I don't live in Va. Beach
        now; I'm about 50 miles away. I did live there
        for a couple of years, about 20 years ago.

        Robert M