RE: Is the internet good or bad for the consciousness soul?

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2008
      To Starman, who wrote:

      >>Anthroposophy never has gotten into TV or
      movies as far as I know, with all the millions
      of man-hours of work-energy absorbed by the
      Hollywood/TV industry---- not a mention of it
      except for a brief one in a little-known film
      on UFOs in the section detailing Trevor James
      Constable and his filming of invisible etheric
      UFOs ("Overlords of the UFO", in the 1970s).<<

      Robert writes:

      I’m not sure, but I think that RS may have
      popped up in a German movie or two a few years
      back.

      Starman wrote:

      >>. . . . what they did to Dr. Whitehouse, for
      instance.

      >>(For those who never knew of him ----and he
      was crucified before he could become big enough
      to be heard much of--- he was a chiropractor
      here in Virginia Beach who got very interested
      in "radionics" machines, devices invented by
      Dr. Albert Abrams and developed further by Dr.
      Ruth Drown and others in the 1920s and '30s,
      that are able to attune to and diagnose the
      etheric body. Whitehouse discovered them
      through studying the psychic readings Edgar
      Cayce gave on them for researchers (calling it
      'etheronics' and saying it was the rediscovery
      in a new form of an ancient science of the
      Atlanteans). He got one, from George de la Warr
      labs I believe (whose company in the UK is
      apparently defunct now), and set up an
      Etheronic Research Foundation next to his
      chiropractic office and spent a few years
      seeking grants for this study and practicing
      with it. One of his clients apparently
      complained to the authorities about something--
      - I never did find out what the actual
      complaint was--- and he was put on trial for
      whatever they term it when you heal without
      permission. In vain he brought William Tiller
      here from Stanford and other researchers into
      radionics to testify---they found him guilty
      and took away his license to practice
      chiropractic, even though nobody ever accused
      him of being a bad chiropractor, thus depriving
      him of his livelihood.<<

      Robert writes:

      I first had contact with him in the early ‘80s,
      when all that legal excrement was coming down.
      He then left the country; went to Thailand, I
      think, and I lost contact with him. But he
      landed in Sedona, and I was in touch with him
      there, briefly, by long distance, around ’89.
      Lost touch with him again, but it seems he went
      to San Clemente Island, and I saw a very brief
      note on the Net a few years ago that he had
      died there. That’s about all I know, except
      that he apparently was still working with
      radionics, with elaborate new “machines” that
      he developed. As with Reich, I have to wonder
      whether his death was natural.

      Starman wrote:

      >>. . . . no one knows yet about etheric
      physics except we anthroposophists. But with
      the free flow of information called the
      internet, everyone in the 21st century will!<<

      Robert writes:

      Oh, but the cutting-edge research all over the
      place is stumbling into the “etheric”, though
      that term might not be used for it. In this
      country that research might be “fringe” stuff,
      poorly funded if at all -- or suppressed by
      academic politics or economic pressure, or by
      outright murder. (But what’s happening in the
      “black world”? I suspect that “they” know
      plenty.) But you could look around Borderland
      Science, Keely Net, Etheric Warriors, etc. for
      some of the “fringe” buzz. -- But in other
      counties, such as Russia, it’s not necessarily
      so “fringe”; the Russians speak of “bio-
      photons”, “torsion fields”, etc.

      Robert M
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2008

        Robert writes:

        I first had contact with him in the early ‘80s,
        when all that legal excrement was coming down.
        He then left the country; went to Thailand, I
        think, and I lost contact with him. But he
        landed in Sedona, and I was in touch with him
        there, briefly, by long distance, around ’89.
        Lost touch with him again, but it seems he went
        to San Clemente Island, and I saw a very brief
        note on the Net a few years ago that he had
        died there. That’s about all I know, except
        that he apparently was still working with
        radionics, with elaborate new “machines” that
        he developed. As with Reich, I have to wonder
        whether his death was natural.

        *******That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial thinking, rumors and fear substituting for knowledge, I can verify. He was not working with radionics at all for at least the past ten years when he was in bad health and almost blind. He was on the East Coast all that time, and a friend of mine took him in here in Virginia Beach, where he died a quite natural death in her house a few years ago, old, broken and forgotten by almost everyone.

           Believe it or not, occultists are not so important that the mythical 'Power Structure' stays up nights worrying about them, has their phones tapped, and puts them out of the way to keep the Golden Shining New Age from dawning. Most people in business and government have never heard of any of these people, and regard what little they do hear of them as utter quackery. It's up to us to prove our science works without blind faith in it, and few do so.

        Robert writes:

        Oh, but the cutting-edge research all over the
        place is stumbling into the “etheric”, though
        that term might not be used for it. In this
        country that research might be “fringe” stuff,
        poorly funded if at all -- or suppressed by
        academic politics or economic pressure, or by
        outright murder. (But what’s happening in the
        “black world”? I suspect that “they” know
        plenty.) But you could look around Borderland
        Science, Keely Net, Etheric Warriors, etc. for
        some of the “fringe” buzz. -- But in other
        counties, such as Russia, it’s not necessarily
        so “fringe”; the Russians speak of “bio-
        photons”, “torsion fields”, etc.

        Robert M

        *******People who say that haven't been much in touch with Russian academia lately! The myths propounded in Psychic Discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain were the source of much rubbish for 40 years, but absolutely nothing wacko like that is tolerated by Putin's government now.
           As for the "black world" of Area 51 technology or whatever, it is Hollywood fiction, plain and simple. If you make contacts in government, you'll find absolutely no one here in the US allowed to waste funding on fringe or pseudo-science. That whole Independence Day scenario is just imagined by people with the most incredibly wacked-out ideas of how our government operates. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but science and government in both the US and Russia is totally, completely materialist and orthodox. Stray from orthodoxy at your peril. What you do in church or what science fiction you read are your business, but leave it outside the office door if you expect to go anywhere.
            It's a myth that there are amazing scientific discoveries being suppressed by economic powers and/or the CIA--- rather, people in the fringe science/occult world usually become unbalanced and destroy themselves. Assassins are unnecessary. No one in government cares about any of these crackpots who are mostly "legends in their own minds", in the grip of Lucifer.

        -starman

        Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
      • Robert Mason
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 4, 2008
          To Starman, who wrote:

          >>That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial
          thinking, rumors and fear substituting for
          knowledge, I can verify. He was not working with
          radionics at all for at least the past ten years
          when he was in bad health and almost blind. He
          was on the East Coast all that time, and a
          friend of mine took him in here in Virginia
          Beach, where he died a quite natural death in
          her house a few years ago, old, broken and
          forgotten by almost everyone.<<

          Robert writes:

          That’s shocking to me; I didn’t have a clue that
          Dr. Whitehouse was back in The Beach. The last
          info I had, indirectly, was that he was in San
          Clemente.

          I was pretty sure that I had seen something on
          the Net about him being in San Clemente with
          elaborate “machines” before he died. But I
          googled and didn’t find it again. I did find
          this:

          “One of the founders in Radionic research was
          Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first
          instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to
          teach classes to the agency on Radionic
          principles starting in 1979. Charles used to
          analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel
          pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under
          unusual circumstances in a Military hospital.
          His body was cremated right after.”
          <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=74098.1080;wap2>

          Starman wrote:

          >>Believe it or not, occultists are not so
          important that the mythical 'Power Structure'
          stays up nights worrying about them, has their
          phones tapped, and puts them out of the way to
          keep the Golden Shining New Age from dawning.
          Most people in business and government have
          never heard of any of these people, and regard
          what little they do hear of them as utter
          quackery. It's up to us to prove our science
          works without blind faith in it, and few do
          so.<<

          Robert writes:

          But “most people in business and government“
          aren’t in the real Power Structure, and probably
          know hardly anything about it. The real Power
          Structure is itself occultic, and is very aware
          of the danger that the “light-side” occultists
          and semi-occultist pose for it.

          Starman wrote:

          >>People who say that haven't been much in
          touch with Russian academia lately! The myths
          propounded in Psychic Discoveries Behind The
          Iron Curtain were the source of much rubbish for
          40 years, but absolutely nothing wacko like that
          is tolerated by Putin's government now.<<

          Robert writes:

          Some people over there apparently take such
          “rubbish” seriously enough:
          <http://www.pyramids.ru/english.html>
          "[The Russian pyramid discoveries we have written about on our Divine Cosmos website prove that ‘torsion fields’ can be harnessed to create positive consciousness effects, miraculous healing phenomena and a noticeable decrease in earthquake and severe weather activity in the vicinity surrounding the pyramid.
          "Ozone holes appear to close up over the pyramids and water underneath the pyramids is purified. Oil well production also increases by 25 percent and the pumped material is cleaner than usual. Check out our free video seminar on DivineCosmos.com for more information.]"
          <http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=362&Itemid=30>

          "They have collected a lot of data indicating that the pyramids exhibit a hitherto unknown ‘pyramid power’. Studies revealed that pyramids can increases the immune system of organisms leading to a better health. Agricultural seeds that were placed inside the pyramid for 1 to 5 days yielded a crop increase of 30 to a 100%. The Russian military measured a column of energy right above the pyramid extending for several kilometres into the air. Amazing enough the ozone layer improved over the area of the pyramids and seismic activity in the region diminished. A nearby oil well yielded a better production since the oil had become less viscous. The reports were confirmed by the Russian academy of Oil and Gas."
          <http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter7.html>

          I haven’t been in touch with Russian academia
          lately, but you can read about some of the more
          recent research here:
          <http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=103&Itemid=36>
          I would guess that you could find more by
          Googling around a little.

          Starman wrote:

          >>As for the "black world" of Area 51 technology
          or whatever, it is Hollywood fiction, plain and
          simple.<

          Robert writes:

          But there is a black world; it was written into
          law in the National Security Act of 1947. But
          it’s so dark that there is no clear boundary
          between the governmental and the non-
          governmental. It’s a good question as to which
          is the tail and which is the dog.

          And it doesn’t come just from Hollywood. There
          are reporters, such as George Knapp:
          <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22george+knapp%22++%22area+51%22&aq=f&oq=>
          . . . a scientist such as Bob Lazar:
          <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22bob+lazar%22++%22area+51%22&btnG=Search>
          . . . a pilot such as John Lear:
          <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22john+lear%22++%22area+51%22>

          . . . just Google around.

          Starman wrote:

          >>If you make contacts in government, you'll
          find absolutely no one here in the US
          allowed to waste funding on fringe or pseudo-
          science. That whole Independence Day scenario is
          just imagined by people with the most incredibly
          wacked-out ideas of how our government operates.
          Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but science and
          government in both the US and Russia is totally,
          completely materialist and orthodox. Stray from
          orthodoxy at your peril. What you do in church
          or what science fiction you read are your
          business, but leave it outside the office door
          if you expect to go anywhere. It's a myth that
          there are amazing scientific discoveries being
          suppressed by economic powers and/or the CIA---
          rather, people in the fringe science/occult
          world usually become unbalanced and destroy
          themselves. Assassins are unnecessary. No one in
          government cares about any of these crackpots
          who are mostly "legends in their own minds", in
          the grip of Lucifer.<<

          Robert writes:

          There’s a long history of fringe researchers
          being harassed and dying under mysterious
          circumstances. You seem to know about Dr.
          Reich. More recently, there was Dr. Eugene
          Mallove for instance:
          <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Eugene+Mallove%22++murder>

          As Steiner said, materialism is a conspiracy;
          those in the know, know better. Orthodox
          science is for the chumps on the outside. Most
          of those in “the government” are indeed outside
          the real Power Structure. The grunts in the
          trenches are allowed to operate only on a need-
          to-know, compartmentalized basis.

          You seem to accept that Reich was persecuted by
          "the government"; why wouldn't "they" just as
          well persecute other scientists who get too
          close to the truths that are not supposed to
          be known to those on the "outside"?

          Robert Mason
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 7, 2008

            Robert writes:

            That’s shocking to me; I didn’t have a clue that
            Dr. Whitehouse was back in The Beach. The last
            info I had, indirectly, was that he was in San
            Clemente.

            I was pretty sure that I had seen something on
            the Net about him being in San Clemente with
            elaborate “machines” before he died. But I
            googled and didn’t find it again. I did find
            this:

            “One of the founders in Radionic research was
            Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first
            instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to
            teach classes to the agency on Radionic
            principles starting in 1979. Charles used to
            analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel
            pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under
            unusual circumstances in a Military hospital.
            His body was cremated right after.”
            <http://forum. treasurenet. com/index. php?topic= 74098.1080; wap2>

            ******He died two years ago. This is a perfect example of how you can't believe what you read on the internet. Always check things out, and not with 'sources' that believe the same nonsense you're trying to verify. That explains all the rest of the stuff you posted, none of which requires any further response; it's horse-hockey.

               Perhaps the purpose of this thread was not to talk about the stated subject---which was a QUESTION about a level of the soul which anthroposophy says mankind should now be developing (though sometimes questions can be asked in a way to try to force an answer like, "When did you stop beating your wife?", or "Is the Internet a Threat or a Menace?") ----but rather just a way to dredge up conspiracy theories. It appears so because the subject is being ignored. So I will not be participating further. Others are welcome to.

            To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
            From: robertsmason_99@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:34:22 -0700
            Subject: [steiner] RE: Is the internet good or bad for the consciousness soul?

            Robert writes:

            There’s a long history of fringe researchers
            being harassed and dying under mysterious
            circumstances. You seem to know about Dr.
            Reich. More recently, there was Dr. Eugene
            Mallove for instance:
            <http://www.google. com/search? hl=en&q=% 22Eugene+ Mallove%22+ +murder>

            As Steiner said, materialism is a conspiracy;
            those in the know, know better. Orthodox
            science is for the chumps on the outside. Most
            of those in “the government” are indeed outside
            the real Power Structure. The grunts in the
            trenches are allowed to operate only on a need-
            to-know, compartmentalized basis.

            You seem to accept that Reich was persecuted by
            "the government"; why wouldn't "they" just as
            well persecute other scientists who get too
            close to the truths that are not supposed to
            be known to those on the "outside"?

            Robert Mason

          • carol
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 8, 2008
              D. Starman: "Perhaps the purpose of this thread was not to talk about
              the stated subject---which was a QUESTION about a level of the soul
              which anthroposophy says mankind should now be developing (though
              sometimes questions can be asked in a way to try to force an answer
              like, "When did you stop beating your wife?", or "Is the Internet a
              Threat or a Menace?") ----but rather just a way to dredge up conspiracy
              theories. It appears so because the subject is being ignored. So I will
              not be participating further. Others are welcome to."

              It might 'appear' that the question is being ignored, but in fact, the
              exercise itself proved that < within conversation/human exchange over
              the internet as medium> specific topics can be broadened in any given
              direction, given the will to do so by those involved, and that ' true
              transparency' does have a chance of showing up somewhere along the
              way..

              In everyday living, it happens that we find it interesting just
              listening to a couple of people talk over a given subject- each
              individual brings up interesting details of which 'we' may have no
              immediate knowledge of. We gain somehow from our participation as
              listener. Of what might have been discussed through a situation thus
              described, we in turn may filter, or perhaps we may retain key details;
              we may accept to hold some closer to our inner beings more than others,
              we may simply retain an overall impression which itself conveys meaning
              to us etc.

              From my experience of using the internet, something of the nature of
              what happens in person to person exchanges, manages to transcend- given
              that good intentions are a ground rule, at the onset.

              Through the 'freshness' of the 'internet' exchange of information
              concerning this researcher from Virginia Beach (both participants to the
              'conversation' live there as well, as far as I can see) I, as observer,
              was able to gain something from it, for myself. For example, I watched
              as various ideas literally were placed forward, over a period of time,
              showing up on my electronic monitor. These ideas eventually came to
              express (at least) how an eyewitness account might compare with what has
              been pre-prepared for mass consumption. (Of course, a little more
              was expressed...)

              This was enlightening for me- for it actually furnished me with a
              seemingly 'real' life lesson- for 1, in filtering information...

              Is the internet good or bad for the consciousness soul? Perhaps the best
              answer I can now furnish is the following: given that the internet is
              here, the 'consciousness soul' had best establish it's place, therein.

              carol.

              > That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial thinking, rumors and
              fear substituting for knowledge, I can verify. He was not working with
              radionics at all for at least the past ten years when he was in bad
              health and almost blind. He was on the East Coast all that time, and a
              friend of mine took him in here in Virginia Beach, where he died a quite
              natural death in her house a few years ago, old, broken and forgotten by
              almost everyone.<<Robert writes:That's shocking to me; I didn't
              have a clue that Dr. Whitehouse was back in The Beach. The last info I
              had, indirectly, was that he was in San Clemente.I was pretty sure that
              I had seen something on the Net about him being in San Clemente with
              elaborate "machines" before he died. But I googled and
              didn't find it again. I did find this:"One of the founders in
              Radionic research was Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first
              instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to teach classes to the
              agency on Radionic principles starting in 1979. Charles used to analyse
              pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel pics from Mindanao. He died in
              1999 under unusual circumstances in a Military hospital. His body was
              cremated right after."
              <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=74098.1080;wap2>

              > ******He died two years ago. This is a perfect example of how you
              can't believe what you read on the internet. Always check things out,
              and not with 'sources' that believe the same nonsense you're trying to
              verify. That explains all the rest of the stuff you posted, none of
              which requires any further response; it's horse-hockey.

              > Perhaps the purpose of this thread was not to talk about the stated
              subject---which was a QUESTION about a level of the soul which
              anthroposophy says mankind should now be developing (though sometimes
              questions can be asked in a way to try to force an answer like, "When
              did you stop beating your wife?", or "Is the Internet a Threat or a
              Menace?") ----but rather just a way to dredge up conspiracy theories. It
              appears so because the subject is being ignored. So I will not be
              participating further. Others are welcome to.

              > -Starmanwww.DrStarman.com
              >

              > To: steiner@...: robertsmason_99@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:34:22
              -0700Subject: [steiner] RE: Is the internet good or bad for the
              consciousness soul?

              > To Starman, who wrote:>>That's a pretty good example of conspiratorial
              thinking, rumors and fear substituting for knowledge, I can verify. He
              was not working with radionics at all for at least the past ten years
              when he was in bad health and almost blind. He was on the East Coast all
              that time, and a friend of mine took him in here in Virginia Beach,
              where he died a quite natural death in her house a few years ago, old,
              broken and forgotten by almost everyone.<<Robert writes:That's
              shocking to me; I didn't have a clue that Dr. Whitehouse was back in
              The Beach. The last info I had, indirectly, was that he was in San
              Clemente.I was pretty sure that I had seen something on the Net about
              him being in San Clemente with elaborate "machines" before he
              died. But I googled and didn't find it again. I did find
              this:"One of the founders in Radionic research was Dr. Charles
              Whitehouse. Charles was the first instructor at the Defense Intelligence
              Agency to teach classes to the agency on Radionic principles starting in
              1979. Charles used to analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel
              pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under unusual circumstances in a
              Military hospital. His body was cremated right after."
              <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=74098.1080;wap2>Starman
              wrote:>>Believe it or not, occultists are not so important that the
              mythical 'Power Structure' stays up nights worrying about them, has
              their phones tapped, and puts them out of the way to keep the Golden
              Shining New Age from dawning. Most people in business and government
              have never heard of any of these people, and regard what little they do
              hear of them as utter quackery. It's up to us to prove our science works
              without blind faith in it, and few do so.<<Robert writes:But "most
              people in business and government" aren't in the real Power
              Structure, and probably know hardly anything about it. The real Power
              Structure is itself occultic, and is very aware of the danger that the
              "light-side" occultists and semi-occultist pose for it.Starman
              wrote:>>People who say that haven't been much in touch with Russian
              academia lately! The myths propounded in Psychic Discoveries Behind The
              Iron Curtain were the source of much rubbish for 40 years, but
              absolutely nothing wacko like that is tolerated by Putin's government
              now.<<Robert writes:Some people over there apparently take such
[...]
              around a little.Starman wrote:>>As for the "black world" of Area 51
              technology or whatever, it is Hollywood fiction, plain and
              simple.<Robert writes:But there is a black world; it was written into
              law in the National Security Act of 1947. But it's so dark that
              there is no clear boundary between the governmental and the
              non-governmental. It's a good question as to which is the tail and
              which is the dog.And it doesn't come just from Hollywood. There are
              reporters, such as George
              Knapp:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22george+knapp%22++%22area+\
              51%22&aq=f&oq=>. . . a scientist such as Bob
              Lazar:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22bob+lazar%22++%22area+51%\
              22&btnG=Search>. . . a pilot such as John
              Lear:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22john+lear%22++%22area+51%2\
              2>. . . just Google around.Starman wrote:>>If you make contacts in
              government, you'll find absolutely no one here in the US allowed to
              waste funding on fringe or pseudo-science. That whole Independence Day
              scenario is just imagined by people with the most incredibly wacked-out
              ideas of how our government operates. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble,
              but science and government in both the US and Russia is totally,
              completely materialist and orthodox. Stray from orthodoxy at your peril.
              What you do in church or what science fiction you read are your
              business, but leave it outside the office door if you expect to go
              anywhere. It's a myth that there are amazing scientific discoveries
              being suppressed by economic powers and/or the CIA--- rather, people in
              the fringe science/occult world usually become unbalanced and destroy
              themselves. Assassins are unnecessary. No one in government cares about
              any of these crackpots who are mostly "legends in their own minds", in
              the grip of Lucifer.<<Robert writes:There's a long history of fringe
              researchers being harassed and dying under mysterious circumstances. You
              seem to know about Dr. Reich. More recently, there was Dr. Eugene
              Mallove for
              instance:<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Eugene+Mallove%22++mur\
              der>As Steiner said, materialism is a conspiracy; those in the know,
              know better. Orthodox science is for the chumps on the outside. Most of
              those in "the government" are indeed outside the real Power
              Structure. The grunts in the trenches are allowed to operate only on a
              need-to-know, compartmentalized basis.You seem to accept that Reich was
              persecuted by"the government"; why wouldn't "they" just aswell persecute
              other scientists who get tooclose to the truths that are not supposed
              tobe known to those on the "outside"?Robert Mason

              > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
              Windows Live.
              > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/

            • Robert Mason
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

                >. . . . Virginia Beach (both participants to the
                > 'conversation' live there as well, as far as I can see). . . .

                Just for clarity: I don't live in Va. Beach
                now; I'm about 50 miles away. I did live there
                for a couple of years, about 20 years ago.

                Robert M