Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Black Irish and the decadents

Expand Messages
  • Robert Mason
    To Tom Mellett, ... metabolic hindbrain . . . .
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2008
      To Tom Mellett,
      who wrote to his cohorts in the Snake Nest:

      >>Johnny Cochrane with his clever "black Irish"
      metabolic hindbrain . . . .<<

      Of course, you were just joshing to get in
      another little dig at Steiner for his
      alleged "racism", but since I seem to recall
      that you referred to yourself as "Black
      Irish", I thought that I'd take the
      opportunity to give you more ammunition --
      since we both have a personal interest in
      the matter.

      (And BTW, Johhny Cochran died because his
      brain was infected with cancer, probably
      cell-phone induced, but maybe a little
      karmic come-uppance mixed in?)

      I had occasion to look into this matter
      many years ago, through personal interest
      and before I encounter Steiner. I have an
      hereditary anemia called *thalassemia
      minor*, aka *Mediterranean anemia* because
      of its relatively common occurance in that
      region. But I have no ancestry from there,
      that I know of; by physical heredity I'm
      British: English, Scots, and Welsh.

      But according to conventional anthropology
      (CS Coon especially) there are some remants
      of the pre-Celtic Britons still in the
      gene pool, especially in Wales. These
      pre-Celts were Neolithic seafarers related
      to the Basques and Berbers.

      Many believe that these Neolithic people
      were the ancestors also of the Black Irish.
      For instance, in Wikipedia:

      "In recently published books (Blood of the Isles by Bryan Sykes and The Origins of the British - A Genetic Detective Story by Stephen Oppenheimer), both authors propose that ancient inhabitants of Ireland can be traced back to the Iberian Peninsula, as a result of a series of migrations that took place during the Mesolithic and to a lesser extent the Neolithic Age. These movements theoretically laid the foundations for present-day populations in the British Isles.[12][13] According to journalist Nicholas Wade, Oppenheimer maintains there is a great lineal commonality between the Irish and British people, as reported in the March 6, 2007 edition of the New York Times. Oppenheimer also advances the controversial claim that a language closely related to Basque was long ago spoken by their shared ancestors.[14][15]
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Irish>

      Anthropology has long believed that an
      ancient non-Aryan race inhabited the
      Mediterranean region before the coming of
      the "Indo-Europeans", the Greeks, the
      Latins, the Celts, etc. These non-Aryans
      were apparently the ancestors of the
      Basques and Berbers, probably also the
      Mycenaeans, the Etruscans, Albanians maybe
      . . . . and the Neolithic Britons, my
      ancestors and yours.

      Since reading Steiner, I have seen that
      these Neolithic Mediterraneans are most
      likely the same people that RS called the
      *Akkadians*; they fit the description;
      they are different from the Aryan ancestors
      that went with Manu to Central Asia.

      Now, this nasty racist Steiner said some
      nasty things about our dear Akkadian
      ancestors; for instance he groups them
      with those inscrutable, decadent Orientals:

      "The Atlanteans gradually evolved though seven sub-races: Rmoahals, Tlavatli, and primal Toltecs, Turanians, Semites, Akkadians and Mongols. It was among the primal Semites that the unification of the two points first occurred, and clear self-consciousness arose. The two following sub-races, the primal Akkadians and Mongols, really went beyond the goal of Atlantean humanity."
      <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19060831p01.html;mark=278,5,13#WN_mark>

      . . . and worse, with those decadent
      Semites:

      "We now come to the region where the original Semitic element mingled with the new. Rishi-Priests migrated there and found decadent Primal Semites and also decadent Acadians. Thus the Manu founded a new branch by amalgamating his immigrants with the decadent Primal Semites — those who during the time of their prime in Atlantean Civilization had developed the art of arithmetic. The outcome was the wisdom of Chaldea: astrology, astronomy, astronomical observatories, the calendar, and principles of measure and weight. The immigrants who amalgamated with the ancient trading people, the Acadians, were used, in this combination, to create new colonies: the Phoenicians and the Tyrians."
      <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MigRac_index.html;mark=276,33,40#WN_mark>

      But he doesn't stop there; he even bad-
      mouths our Celtic ancestors as having
      polluted their race with decadent
      Hyperborean blood:

      "In the north, the mingling of Hyperborean and Rishi civilization produced the new Celtic Civilization. What had been found there originally was an Atlantean-Hyperborean element with which little could be done. It was necessary for a new impulse to be given, and the result was the mixing of the Celtic with the Druidic Culture. The reason why Druidic Culture had so much spirituality was because it was still able to absorb the sublime spirituality that surpassed the Atlantean and the Lemurian. Because the Celtic element had the Hyperborean strain in it, it could not hold its own and petered out in the subsequent civilizations."
      <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19040000p01.html;mark=294,0,12#WN_mark>

      -- Tom, what does this mean? Are we,
      you and I, so bastardized that we do not
      qualify as belonging to the superior
      Jupiter race? Does our polluted, decadent
      ancestry explain why we are so phukked-up?
      Do you think that you could get me into
      the WC so that we could inaugurate the
      Anthro-Akkadian Liberation Front?

      Decadently yours,

      Robert Mason
    • happypick2000
      Forgive me for interfering here, but as a Black Irish coleen with black hair and blue eyes, my appearance was always blamed on the Spanish Armada having been
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 23, 2008
        Forgive me for interfering here, but as a "Black Irish" coleen with
        black hair and blue eyes, my appearance was always blamed on the
        Spanish Armada having been sunk in the English Channel, leaving
        Spanish survivors free to swim to the nearest beach to the west! As
        far as I'm aware, my physical heritage lies within the British Isles
        except for a renegade German some 100 years back. Now where does
        Steiner mention to the effect that in time all mankind will share one
        physical coloring?

        Robert, thalassemia minor [and major] is increasingly being treated
        ever more successfully locally as well as in the major US medical
        institutions but I'm sure you're aware of all aspects of this.
        Strangely enough, a rather large segment of local British Isles
        community members show some genetic makeup for the variations of this
        condition, some overt and some covert.

        Regards,
        Sheila

        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:
        >
        > To Tom Mellett,
        > who wrote to his cohorts in the Snake Nest:
        >
        > >>Johnny Cochrane with his clever "black Irish"
        > metabolic hindbrain . . . .<<
        >
        > Of course, you were just joshing to get in
        > another little dig at Steiner for his
        > alleged "racism", but since I seem to recall
        > that you referred to yourself as "Black
        > Irish", I thought that I'd take the
        > opportunity to give you more ammunition --
        > since we both have a personal interest in
        > the matter.
        >
        > (And BTW, Johhny Cochran died because his
        > brain was infected with cancer, probably
        > cell-phone induced, but maybe a little
        > karmic come-uppance mixed in?)
        >
        > I had occasion to look into this matter
        > many years ago, through personal interest
        > and before I encounter Steiner. I have an
        > hereditary anemia called *thalassemia
        > minor*, aka *Mediterranean anemia* because
        > of its relatively common occurance in that
        > region. But I have no ancestry from there,
        > that I know of; by physical heredity I'm
        > British: English, Scots, and Welsh.
        >
        > But according to conventional anthropology
        > (CS Coon especially) there are some remants
        > of the pre-Celtic Britons still in the
        > gene pool, especially in Wales. These
        > pre-Celts were Neolithic seafarers related
        > to the Basques and Berbers.
        >
        > Many believe that these Neolithic people
        > were the ancestors also of the Black Irish.
        > For instance, in Wikipedia:
        >
        > "In recently published books (Blood of the Isles by Bryan Sykes and
        The Origins of the British - A Genetic Detective Story by Stephen
        Oppenheimer), both authors propose that ancient inhabitants of Ireland
        can be traced back to the Iberian Peninsula, as a result of a series
        of migrations that took place during the Mesolithic and to a lesser
        extent the Neolithic Age. These movements theoretically laid the
        foundations for present-day populations in the British Isles.[12][13]
        According to journalist Nicholas Wade, Oppenheimer maintains there is
        a great lineal commonality between the Irish and British people, as
        reported in the March 6, 2007 edition of the New York Times.
        Oppenheimer also advances the controversial claim that a language
        closely related to Basque was long ago spoken by their shared
        ancestors.[14][15]
        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Irish>
        >
        > Anthropology has long believed that an
        > ancient non-Aryan race inhabited the
        > Mediterranean region before the coming of
        > the "Indo-Europeans", the Greeks, the
        > Latins, the Celts, etc. These non-Aryans
        > were apparently the ancestors of the
        > Basques and Berbers, probably also the
        > Mycenaeans, the Etruscans, Albanians maybe
        > . . . . and the Neolithic Britons, my
        > ancestors and yours.
        >
        > Since reading Steiner, I have seen that
        > these Neolithic Mediterraneans are most
        > likely the same people that RS called the
        > *Akkadians*; they fit the description;
        > they are different from the Aryan ancestors
        > that went with Manu to Central Asia.
        >
        > Now, this nasty racist Steiner said some
        > nasty things about our dear Akkadian
        > ancestors; for instance he groups them
        > with those inscrutable, decadent Orientals:
        >
        > "The Atlanteans gradually evolved though seven sub-races: Rmoahals,
        Tlavatli, and primal Toltecs, Turanians, Semites, Akkadians and
        Mongols. It was among the primal Semites that the unification of the
        two points first occurred, and clear self-consciousness arose. The two
        following sub-races, the primal Akkadians and Mongols, really went
        beyond the goal of Atlantean humanity."
        >
        <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19060831p01.html;mark=278,5,13#WN_mark>
        >
        > . . . and worse, with those decadent
        > Semites:
        >
        > "We now come to the region where the original Semitic element
        mingled with the new. Rishi-Priests migrated there and found decadent
        Primal Semites and also decadent Acadians. Thus the Manu founded a new
        branch by amalgamating his immigrants with the decadent Primal Semites
        â€" those who during the time of their prime in Atlantean Civilization
        had developed the art of arithmetic. The outcome was the wisdom of
        Chaldea: astrology, astronomy, astronomical observatories, the
        calendar, and principles of measure and weight. The immigrants who
        amalgamated with the ancient trading people, the Acadians, were used,
        in this combination, to create new colonies: the Phoenicians and the
        Tyrians."
        >
        <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MigRac_index.html;mark=276,33,40#WN_mark>
        >
        > But he doesn't stop there; he even bad-
        > mouths our Celtic ancestors as having
        > polluted their race with decadent
        > Hyperborean blood:
        >
        > "In the north, the mingling of Hyperborean and Rishi civilization
        produced the new Celtic Civilization. What had been found there
        originally was an Atlantean-Hyperborean element with which little
        could be done. It was necessary for a new impulse to be given, and the
        result was the mixing of the Celtic with the Druidic Culture. The
        reason why Druidic Culture had so much spirituality was because it was
        still able to absorb the sublime spirituality that surpassed the
        Atlantean and the Lemurian. Because the Celtic element had the
        Hyperborean strain in it, it could not hold its own and petered out in
        the subsequent civilizations."
        >
        <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19040000p01.html;mark=294,0,12#WN_mark>
        >
        > -- Tom, what does this mean? Are we,
        > you and I, so bastardized that we do not
        > qualify as belonging to the superior
        > Jupiter race? Does our polluted, decadent
        > ancestry explain why we are so phukked-up?
        > Do you think that you could get me into
        > the WC so that we could inaugurate the
        > Anthro-Akkadian Liberation Front?
        >
        > Decadently yours,
        >
        > Robert Mason
        >
      • Robert Mason
        ... Well, what is an e-list for, if not interference? , but as a Black Irish coleen with ... Not many investigators put much credence in the Armada story; I
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@...> wrote:
          >
          > Forgive me for interfering here . . . .

          Well, what is an e-list for, if not "interference?

          , but as a "Black Irish" coleen with
          > black hair and blue eyes, my appearance was always blamed on the
          > Spanish Armada having been sunk in the English Channel, leaving
          > Spanish survivors free to swim to the nearest beach to the west!

          Not many investigators put much credence in
          the Armada story; I just Googled it:
          <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22black+irish%22+armada>

          This, off the top, from Wikipedia:

          "The term 'Black Irish' is also accompanied by claims suggesting
          these physical traits to be the result of an Iberian admixture
          originating with survivors of the Spanish Armada. However, the
          genetic contributions of the latter are likely to have been
          insignificant, as most Armada survivors were killed on the beaches,
          and many of the remnants eventually escaped from Ireland. . . ."

          [snip]
          > Robert, thalassemia minor [and major] is increasingly being treated
          > ever more successfully locally as well as in the major US medical
          > institutions but I'm sure you're aware of all aspects of this.

          Well, no; I haven't kept up with it. I
          had more than enough of the usual
          "treatments" many years ago; they didn't
          work. But later I did get some radionic
          help from the late Dr. Charles Whitehouse.
          That may have done some good. Now I can
          jog three miles on a good day.

          Now I just live with it; I may take an
          iron supplement once in a while.

          I think that the way forward is as Dr.
          Whitehouse indicated: reprogramming the
          genes with . . . whatever you might call
          it; "psychic energy"? Even the more
          advanced of conventional science now is
          coming to see that DNA can be changed
          by energetic manipulation.

          Robert M
        • Robert Mason
          ... one ... Dear Sheila: You re probably thinking of this: Reincarnation and karma first began to have meaning during the Lemurian epoch and in time will
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@...> wrote:

            > Now where does
            > Steiner mention to the effect that in time all mankind will share
            one
            > physical coloring?

            Dear Sheila:

            You're probably thinking of this:

            "Reincarnation and karma first began to have meaning during the
            Lemurian epoch and in time will cease to have significance. Man will
            then enter permanently into a spiritual world in which he will
            continue to be active. When, for example, man has developed the
            impulse of brotherliness in himself, the growth of races will cease,
            will be overcome. In the sixth cultural epoch, human beings will
            already understand better how to arrange their lives; concepts of
            race will no longer have validity. Men will no longer order their
            lives according to external, physical considerations but rather on a
            spiritual basis. In the seventh cultural epoch, which will reflect
            that of ancient India, there will once again be distribution into
            castes, but a voluntary distribution. Changes in the process of
            evolution constantly take place, yet continual progress is certain.
            In the Atlantean epoch, the middle epoch of our earth's evolution,
            the significant point occurred that is designated by the now complete
            penetration of the ego into man's physical body. The process began in
            the middle of the Lemurian epoch after the exit of the moon from the
            earth. Humanity has continued to evolve and when the concept of
            brotherliness finds practical fulfilment on the earth, races will be
            superseded. Karma will also then be overcome.

            <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19090612p01.html;mark=149,7,13#WN_ma
            rk>

            But maybe you should ask Tom and his friends
            over in the WC; they seem to know every word
            that RS ever said about race.

            Robert
          • Robert Mason
            ... one ... Dear Sheila: You re probably thinking of this: Reincarnation and karma first began to have meaning during the Lemurian epoch and in time will
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@...> wrote:

              > Now where does
              > Steiner mention to the effect that in time all mankind will share
              one
              > physical coloring?

              Dear Sheila:

              You're probably thinking of this:

              "Reincarnation and karma first began to have meaning during the
              Lemurian epoch and in time will cease to have significance. Man will
              then enter permanently into a spiritual world in which he will
              continue to be active. When, for example, man has developed the
              impulse of brotherliness in himself, the growth of races will cease,
              will be overcome. In the sixth cultural epoch, human beings will
              already understand better how to arrange their lives; concepts of
              race will no longer have validity. Men will no longer order their
              lives according to external, physical considerations but rather on a
              spiritual basis. In the seventh cultural epoch, which will reflect
              that of ancient India, there will once again be distribution into
              castes, but a voluntary distribution. Changes in the process of
              evolution constantly take place, yet continual progress is certain.
              In the Atlantean epoch, the middle epoch of our earth's evolution,
              the significant point occurred that is designated by the now complete
              penetration of the ego into man's physical body. The process began in
              the middle of the Lemurian epoch after the exit of the moon from the
              earth. Humanity has continued to evolve and when the concept of
              brotherliness finds practical fulfilment on the earth, races will be
              superseded. Karma will also then be overcome.

              <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19090612p01.html;mark=149,7,13#WN_ma
              rk>

              But maybe you should ask Tom and his friends
              over in the WC; they seem to know every word
              that RS ever said about race.

              Robert
            • Durward Starman
              ******* No cross-posting from other lists please. I ve warned about it before. If people want to communicate on other lists they can join them. This list is
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
                ******* No cross-posting from other lists please. I've warned about it before. If people want to communicate on other lists they can join them. This list is for its members.
                -Starman

                www.DrStarman.com




                To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy_world@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
                From: robertsmason_99@...
                Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:05:03 -0700
                Subject: [steiner] Black Irish and the decadents


                To Tom Mellett,
                who wrote to his cohorts in the Snake Nest:

                >>Johnny Cochrane with his clever "black Irish"
                metabolic hindbrain . . . .<<

                Of course, you were just joshing to get in
                another little dig at Steiner for his
                alleged "racism", but since I seem to recall
                that you referred to yourself as "Black
                Irish", I thought that I'd take the
                opportunity to give you more ammunition --
                since we both have a personal interest in
                the matter.

                (And BTW, Johhny Cochran died because his
                brain was infected with cancer, probably
                cell-phone induced, but maybe a little
                karmic come-uppance mixed in?)

                I had occasion to look into this matter
                many years ago, through personal interest
                and before I encounter Steiner. I have an
                hereditary anemia called *thalassemia
                minor*, aka *Mediterranean anemia* because
                of its relatively common occurance in that
                region. But I have no ancestry from there,
                that I know of; by physical heredity I'm
                British: English, Scots, and Welsh.

                But according to conventional anthropology
                (CS Coon especially) there are some remants
                of the pre-Celtic Britons still in the
                gene pool, especially in Wales. These
                pre-Celts were Neolithic seafarers related
                to the Basques and Berbers.

                Many believe that these Neolithic people
                were the ancestors also of the Black Irish.
                For instance, in Wikipedia:

                "In recently published books (Blood of the Isles by Bryan Sykes and The Origins of the British - A Genetic Detective Story by Stephen Oppenheimer) , both authors propose that ancient inhabitants of Ireland can be traced back to the Iberian Peninsula, as a result of a series of migrations that took place during the Mesolithic and to a lesser extent the Neolithic Age. These movements theoretically laid the foundations for present-day populations in the British Isles.[12][13] According to journalist Nicholas Wade, Oppenheimer maintains there is a great lineal commonality between the Irish and British people, as reported in the March 6, 2007 edition of the New York Times. Oppenheimer also advances the controversial claim that a language closely related to Basque was long ago spoken by their shared ancestors.[14] [15]
                <http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Black_Irish>

                Anthropology has long believed that an
                ancient non-Aryan race inhabited the
                Mediterranean region before the coming of
                the "Indo-Europeans" , the Greeks, the
                Latins, the Celts, etc. These non-Aryans
                were apparently the ancestors of the
                Basques and Berbers, probably also the
                Mycenaeans, the Etruscans, Albanians maybe
                . . . . and the Neolithic Britons, my
                ancestors and yours.

                Since reading Steiner, I have seen that
                these Neolithic Mediterraneans are most
                likely the same people that RS called the
                *Akkadians*; they fit the description;
                they are different from the Aryan ancestors
                that went with Manu to Central Asia.

                Now, this nasty racist Steiner said some
                nasty things about our dear Akkadian
                ancestors; for instance he groups them
                with those inscrutable, decadent Orientals:

                "The Atlanteans gradually evolved though seven sub-races: Rmoahals, Tlavatli, and primal Toltecs, Turanians, Semites, Akkadians and Mongols. It was among the primal Semites that the unification of the two points first occurred, and clear self-consciousness arose. The two following sub-races, the primal Akkadians and Mongols, really went beyond the goal of Atlantean humanity."
                <http://wn.rsarchive .org/Lectures/ 19060831p01. html;mark= 278,5,13# WN_mark>

                . . . and worse, with those decadent
                Semites:

                "We now come to the region where the original Semitic element mingled with the new. Rishi-Priests migrated there and found decadent Primal Semites and also decadent Acadians. Thus the Manu founded a new branch by amalgamating his immigrants with the decadent Primal Semites — those who during the time of their prime in Atlantean Civilization had developed the art of arithmetic. The outcome was the wisdom of Chaldea: astrology, astronomy, astronomical observatories, the calendar, and principles of measure and weight. The immigrants who amalgamated with the ancient trading people, the Acadians, were used, in this combination, to create new colonies: the Phoenicians and the Tyrians."
                <http://wn.rsarchive .org/Lectures/ MigRac_index. html;mark= 276,33,40# WN_mark>

                But he doesn't stop there; he even bad-
                mouths our Celtic ancestors as having
                polluted their race with decadent
                Hyperborean blood:

                "In the north, the mingling of Hyperborean and Rishi civilization produced the new Celtic Civilization. What had been found there originally was an Atlantean-Hyperbore an element with which little could be done. It was necessary for a new impulse to be given, and the result was the mixing of the Celtic with the Druidic Culture. The reason why Druidic Culture had so much spirituality was because it was still able to absorb the sublime spirituality that surpassed the Atlantean and the Lemurian. Because the Celtic element had the Hyperborean strain in it, it could not hold its own and petered out in the subsequent civilizations. "
                <http://wn.rsarchive .org/Lectures/ 19040000p01. html;mark= 294,0,12# WN_mark>

                -- Tom, what does this mean? Are we,
                you and I, so bastardized that we do not
                qualify as belonging to the superior
                Jupiter race? Does our polluted, decadent
                ancestry explain why we are so phukked-up?
                Do you think that you could get me into
                the WC so that we could inaugurate the
                Anthro-Akkadian Liberation Front?

                Decadently yours,

                Robert Mason


                Post to steiner@egroups.comSearch the archives of the group at:
                http://www.esotericlinks.com/egroupsearch.html

                Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:
                http://www.esotericlinks.com/steinerbooks.html

                ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:
                http://www.esotericlinks.com/steinerbooks.html

                Discover Tips
                on healthy living
                and healthy eating
                on Yahoo! Groups.
                All-Bran
                10 Day Challenge
                Join the club and
                feel the benefits.
                Curves on Yahoo!
                A group for women
                to share & discuss
                food & weight loss.
                .



                See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!
              • happypick2000
                ... Thanks, Robert, for all the interesting points here. I wonder if you ve been able to read Steiner s An Occult Physiology and/or his Spiritual Science
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
                  --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason" <robertsmason_99@...>
                  wrote:
                  >
                  > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Forgive me for interfering here . . . .
                  >
                  > Well, what is an e-list for, if not "interference?
                  >
                  > , but as a "Black Irish" coleen with
                  > > black hair and blue eyes, my appearance was always blamed on the
                  > > Spanish Armada having been sunk in the English Channel, leaving
                  > > Spanish survivors free to swim to the nearest beach to the west!
                  >
                  > Not many investigators put much credence in
                  > the Armada story; I just Googled it:
                  > <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22black+irish%22+armada>
                  >
                  > This, off the top, from Wikipedia:
                  >
                  > "The term 'Black Irish' is also accompanied by claims suggesting
                  > these physical traits to be the result of an Iberian admixture
                  > originating with survivors of the Spanish Armada. However, the
                  > genetic contributions of the latter are likely to have been
                  > insignificant, as most Armada survivors were killed on the beaches,
                  > and many of the remnants eventually escaped from Ireland. . . ."
                  >
                  > [snip]
                  > > Robert, thalassemia minor [and major] is increasingly being treated
                  > > ever more successfully locally as well as in the major US medical
                  > > institutions but I'm sure you're aware of all aspects of this.
                  >
                  > Well, no; I haven't kept up with it. I
                  > had more than enough of the usual
                  > "treatments" many years ago; they didn't
                  > work. But later I did get some radionic
                  > help from the late Dr. Charles Whitehouse.
                  > That may have done some good. Now I can
                  > jog three miles on a good day.
                  >
                  > Now I just live with it; I may take an
                  > iron supplement once in a while.
                  >
                  > I think that the way forward is as Dr.
                  > Whitehouse indicated: reprogramming the
                  > genes with . . . whatever you might call
                  > it; "psychic energy"? Even the more
                  > advanced of conventional science now is
                  > coming to see that DNA can be changed
                  > by energetic manipulation.
                  >
                  > Robert M
                  >
                  Thanks, Robert, for all the interesting points here. I wonder if
                  you've been able to read Steiner's "'An Occult Physiology" and/or his
                  "Spiritual Science and Medicine?" Both have been of tremendous help in
                  my working in medicine and I'm very thankful to have been guided to
                  both so long ago. I've often relied upon both when confronted with
                  chelation, etc., as well as attempting to understand our solar system.

                  And yes, thank you for the quote regarding a future racial similarity
                  - it seems I have a very long way to go! :)

                  Cheers,
                  Sheila
                • Robert Mason
                  ... it before. If people want to communicate on other lists they can join them. This list is for its members. I don t understand. My Internet post was just
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 27, 2008
                    --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Durward Starman <DrStarman@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > ******* No cross-posting from other lists please. I've warned about
                    it before. If people want to communicate on other lists they can join
                    them. This list is for its members.

                    I don't understand. My "Internet" post was just
                    as much of a "cross post" as this one, and you
                    didn't object. What exactly are your rules?

                    RM
                  • Durward Starman
                    *******We have threads of discussion going on here. If you bring in stuff from other lists, no one knows what they were talking about before, to put any of it
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 31, 2008

                      *******We have threads of discussion going on here. If you bring in stuff from other lists, no one knows what they were talking about before, to put any of it into context, and so it disrupts the flow here. It's as simple as that.
                       
                         You can tell everyone here about other internet discussion groups and all are welcome to join those if they want to participate in them if they want to hear what's going on in them. And people from those are welcome to join here.
                       
                      Starman
                      www.DrStarman.com




                      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
                      From: robertsmason_99@...
                      Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:33:26 +0000
                      Subject: [steiner] Re: Black Irish and the decadents


                      --- In steiner@yahoogroups .com, Durward Starman <DrStarman@. ..> wrote:
                      >
                      >
                      > ******* No cross-posting from other lists please. I've warned about
                      it before. If people want to communicate on other lists they can join
                      them. This list is for its members.

                      I don't understand. My "Internet" post was just
                      as much of a "cross post" as this one, and you
                      didn't object. What exactly are your rules?

                      RM




                      Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.