Re: [steiner] AP geological time

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14 8:36 PM
      sncherry@... writes:
      << I converted your table to .pdf and uploaded it. I set it up as
      11 x 17 so it would only tile twice. This isn't a really happy
      solution because it tiles vertically and is therefore hard to read.
      For someone who just wants to look at it on the web, tiling twice is
      better than tiling 4 or 5 times. However, one could print it out (it
      would print on 4 (8.5 x 11) pages, of course,) and paste it together
      so all the information laid out as it should be. To read down an
      entire column, you have to go back and forth between the pages of the
      .pfd file.

      I tried it as an html document, but because it is so big, it seemed
      to me that not enough information was visible on the monitor at any
      one time to make it very understandable. The pdf, therefore, was the
      best solution.

      I re-labeled the other file as "Gisele's".

      Sarah >>

      *******I still can't see any of it. My Adobe Acrobat can't read it either.

      Where does the information come from? Maybe you all could discuss it a
      little bit at a time here on the list? Discussing excel and .pdf formats
      doesn't do anything much for me.