Posting Graphics Into Yahoo Group Discussion Forums

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008

      Here are my steps for inserting graphics into Yahoo posts.

      1.      Sign up at Image Cave , or at the graphics server of your choice.  Image Cave is free.

      2.    Upload your photos to your Image Cave account.

      3.    Go to your "album" at Image Cave .  Copy the HTML code of that particular graphic that you want to insert into your Yahoo post.

      4.    Go to our Steiner Yahoo! Group Web site, sign in, and click "Post".  Bypass the first text screen by pushing the "Rich-Text Editor (Beta)" link.  You will not be able to insert graphics into the first screen.  You have to use the Rich-Text Editor.

      5.     In the Rich Text Editor, click the "View HTML Source" box; the box is located below the text box at the bottom of the screen.

      6.    Paste the HTML code (of your Image Cave graphic) anywhere into the text box.

      7.     Uncheck the "View HTML Source" box and write your message.

      8.    Your graphic should appear right away.