Re: [steiner] think piece: Is the Internet good or bad for the Consciousness Soul?

  • happypick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
      Robert Mason wrote:

      Dear Robert et al,

      Each and every point you've brought up below is important, but I, myself, cannot take part in discussions involving those such as Gennady Bondarev due to my adherence to Steiner as my source. In spite of the occasional  errors in translations, I at least feel on "sure ground," so to say, with Steiner. Thank you for introducing possible varying viewpoint(s).

      Best Wishes,

      Sheila

      To All:

      I ran across a blog by Michael A. Hoffman, who
      was discussing the publication and promotion of
      his new book:
      <http://revisionistr eview.blogspot. com/2008/ 07/war-of- ideas-and- promotion- of-judaism. html>

      For those who don't recognize the name, Hoffman
      is one of the deeper of non-Anthro thinkers and
      writers about the occult-political power
      structure. I think he coined the term
      *cryptocracy* . Unhappily, in the past year or
      two censorship on the public Internet computers
      that I use has been tightened, and so I can't
      get to his website. But this blog isn't on his
      site, and it slipped through.

      In the course of discussing his new publication
      he does bring forth some interesting and
      provocative ideas about the Internet and its
      relation to the consciousness and practical
      will of the public. Anthros may recall how
      Steiner taught that the Consciousness Soul in
      its outer, socio-political aspect arises
      instinctively in the English-speaking peoples.
      Of course, he said that almost a century ago,
      and we are now forced to ask how and why there
      so little of the Consciousness Soul culture
      manifesting in present socio-political
      formations, why the "sheople" are in such
      abject thrall to the "elite". I have brought
      some Anthroposophical musings by Gennady
      Bondarev on this question; basically his answer
      is that people (the world over) are under the
      very effective influence of the "black magic"
      of political occultisms of the Luciferic,
      Ahrimanic, and Asuric kinds. We might also
      consider, as have plenty of non-Anthro
      observers, the soul-deadening power of mass
      inoculations, fluoride poisoning, the
      "deliberate dumbing down" by the "educational"
      system, television, etc., etc. -- to which we
      can now add the increasingly sophisticated
      electro-psychotroni c onslaught. (About this
      last item, see here for one of the more
      tech-savvy and less far-out accounts:
      <http://www.bugsweep s.com/info/ electronic_ harassment. html>)