Article #431 (Lost Journal Entry )

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008

      My canvases rarely bear witness to the power of God in His personalized form.  As an astral traveler of worlds beyond the earth, of non-human kingdoms of far off galaxies, the earthly human form into which God descended is of secondary importance to me.  It's not that I am a stranger to His miracle Birth or that I cannot see, etched in the Akashic Ether, the miracle surrounding Jesus' Baptism in the River Jordan; but that I am more acquainted with the Other Christ, the Cosmic Christ preceding Jesus.

      The Son that I'm more intimate with is the non-humanized form that God assumes when, by His Power, He weaves His Spirit beyond the temporal world---outside human comprehension, in the light-filled space of the supersensible dream world.  I discovered God, not upon the earth plane, but in spectacular crystal forest in Omicron's Valley Nib, where liquid, gem-like waters cascade over mountainous waterfalls; I found God in Omicron's triple-tiered sun, Ra, which pours its life-giving rays over lush musical fields.  But I have not found God in His embodied form, as a human.

      My art work is a grand gallery of supersensible dream worlds that I know from first hand experience, by immersing myself in the astral world and seeking Christ there.  Ten times I've crossed and re-crossed the black impious gulf between the Earth and the shining orb of Algol; explored the perverted kingdoms of Nib and Quatzotle; witnessed first hand the burning lakes of fire flaming in the lower hells; in Gheanna saw Ahriman's gigantic astral body, revered and worshipped as an omnipresent god.   Less aware am I of the Savior than I am this non-personal, amoral, space-orientated, Cosmic Christ which the heretics of old worshipped, and for which they were persecuted by sword and flame.

      Billy Bayber
      Kansas City , Mo.