Re: [steiner] New here

  • robin wolfe
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
      Greetings,
      I am also new here and have only been lurking for a while.

      Years ago Roberta van Schlifgarde did an astrosophy reading  for me when she was still living in DC. I don't live there anymore as well.

      She was able to tell me some very interesting things about myself and astrosophy in general. Mostly what I remember of myself is that when I reach 50, a few years from now I will teaching on a world wide scale and that anthroposophy would be basis on which all other teachings I ran into in my life I would hold as a standard. The second part is definitely the case. She also said she wanted to be around to see what I was doing when I reached 50 because it looked to be very interesting.

      I have enjoyed your posts of the Calendar of the Soul. and the added bits with it.

      I would further like to discuss astrosophy with you if you would like.

      Blessings,

      Robin

      From: iganet2002@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 04:39:26 -0700
      Subject: [steiner] New here

      Dear Lists

      Greetings.

      My name is Rev. Ibiso Igani. I am from Nigeria and a Christian interested in esoteric christianity. I am new to Anthroposophy and Dr. Steiner's works. I am glad to find this forum which I think will enable to learn.

      May the blessings of the Lord be with you.

      Yours in Christ

      Rev. Ibiso Igani

      Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery. Get Windows Live-Free

    • robin wolfe
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
        Greetings,

        Over the years I have been to VA beach many times and to Edgar Cayce Institute as well. The exercise of Steiner opened me up to a new world of spiritual experiences and some them I have read in Edgar Cayce's work as well.

        Before I started studying Steiner many years ago I was involved in studying Edgar Cayce in DC.

        Robin

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
          ******* Absolutely, anytime. Other members have shown interest in astrosophy too. I haven't wanted to seem to be pushing it on people just because it's one of my specialties.

          To: steiner@yahoogroups.com

          From: iganet2002@yahoo. com
          Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 04:39:26 -0700

          Dear Lists

          Greetings.

          My name is Rev. Ibiso Igani. I am from Nigeria and a Christian interested in esoteric christianity. I am new to Anthroposophy and Dr. Steiner's works. I am glad to find this forum which I think will enable to learn.

          May the blessings of the Lord be with you.

          Yours in Christ

          Rev. Ibiso Igani

          Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery. Get Windows Live-Free

          The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.