Music from the spiritual world

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Dear Members,
      Thank you for responding to the poll. So far 4 out of 5 votes are
      in favour of the idea that music remind us of our spiritual origins.
      It would be interesting for us to share with the group what kind
      of music has that effect on us. For me it is specially the music of
      Beethoven. It is said that when Beethoven was walking in the woods, a
      tune would "come" to him from thin air as it were.
      Sena