Winter Solstice Study?

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello,
      I'm in Australia and our winter solstice is soon, and I belong to a study group. Does anyone have any links to some online advent study that I can adapt for our group?

      thanks so much,

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008

        Talk about synchronicity.  I visited your Web site not more than two days ago to see if you were still making dolls after all these years—and you dropped us a line.  The site looks wonderful.  I have your doll-making DVD and it's cool, too.  I would suggest anyone interested in Woldorf doll-making to explore her Web site.

        Here's one of my favorite dolls.