Re: start

  • happypick2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Andrei O." <amail4andrei@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > In short: I'm interested in anthroposophy. However, I'm not a member
      of the society. I decide to join this group, hoping thus I may share
      with other and listen to others the issues and experiences of the join
      interest.

      > Regards
      >
      > Andrei

      Dear Andrei,

      We all greet you with a heartfelt welcome! Not all of us are members
      of the Anthroposophical Society, but, like you, we are all interested
      in Anthroposophy! It is good to have a new member and you may find
      some of the online postings interesting.

      Warm Regards,