start

  • Andrei O.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      Hello

      In short: I'm interested in anthroposophy. However, I'm not a member of the society. I decide to join this group, hoping thus I may share with other and listen to others the issues and experiences of the join interest.

      Regards

      Andrei

      between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99
    • happypick2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Andrei O." <amail4andrei@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > In short: I'm interested in anthroposophy. However, I'm not a member
        of the society. I decide to join this group, hoping thus I may share
        with other and listen to others the issues and experiences of the join
        interest.

        > Regards
        >
        > Andrei

        Dear Andrei,

        We all greet you with a heartfelt welcome! Not all of us are members
        of the Anthroposophical Society, but, like you, we are all interested
        in Anthroposophy! It is good to have a new member and you may find
        some of the online postings interesting.

        Warm Regards,