Yahoo list rules

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Yahoo list rules-

      No 11. You cannot re-post or re-transmit content that belongs to
      another user without that user's permission. A Groups owner or
      moderator (or any other user) cannot re-post or re-transmit Groups
      content to any other site unless the person has the explicit
      permission of every group member whose content is being re-posted or
      re-transmitted.

      I do apologies for breaking this rule. I do understand how it must
      feel awkward for the posters involved. I sincerely hope that the posts
      which I re-transmitted are taken in the spirit of goodwill which they
      are intended to be.

      I suppose it is through breaking the rules we come to learn what the
      actually rules are!

      Caryn.