Re: The Uriel-Oriphiel Connection

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Psalms 8

      O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
      Who hast set thy glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes
      and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,
      that thou mighest still the enemy and the avenger.

      When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the
      stars, which thou hast ordained; what is man that thou art mindful of
      him?

      For that thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast
      crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion
      over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
      all sheep and oxen, yea; and the beast of the field; the fowl of the
      air and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths
      of the seas.

      O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!