Full lunar eclipse of full moon Wednesday night!

  • happypick2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Those of you living from the midwestern and eastern US and throughout
      western Europe are in for an incredibly beautiful sight. Unless I'm
      mistaken, the completely full moon will go into total eclipse Tuesday
      or Wednesday night, depending upon location. Sad to say, I'll be able
      to see at most only the very latter stage of this phenomenon unless
      the mountains block the sight even sooner. I so hope all or most of
      you are able to see this!

      Blessings,