file upload

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Disregard that last file up-load. It didn't take.

      I was, however, successfull at starting a folder in the files section
      of this forum, into which I uploaded files on Archangel Oriphiel.
      These files are pdf formatted (Adobe Acrobat) for quick download speed
      and user editability. (You can highlight important passages.) Over
      the next couple weeks I'll continue adding different Oriphiel-related
      essays to the file.