Mysterious Mars Photo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008

      I found a mysterious photo taken by Nasa of the planet Mars.  To me it looks like a rock lady statue.  Wierd.

      (photo courtesy of  www.michaelsavage.com)

    • carynlouise24
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
        This is an interesting picture Matthew. Graham Hancock's book `The
        Mars Mystery' has good research on the so called structures on
        Mars. 'The Face of Mars' placed in an area which has alignment with
        three pyramids structures, a wall, and other interesting markers. This
        particular statue is not mentioned though.

        What happened on Mars? Can we theories about these structures which
        seem so man made?