2008

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
      Greetings everybody in this year of 2008 – Starman; would you agree
      in calling this year 2008 the year of Capricorn.

      For we see;

      On the 19th December 2007 Jupiter leaving Sagittarius and entering
      Capricorn.

      Pluto moves from Sagittarius and enters a 16 year reign in Capricorn
      on 27th November 2008, leaving Capricorn and entering Aquarius on the
      22nd January 2024.

      Further the year ended with Mercury in Capricorn, 21st December 2007,
      and started with the Sun in Capricorn, Venus entered Capricorn on the
      24th January 2008 and as the date above Jupiter entered Capricorn and
      will leave Capricorn and enter Aquarius on the 6th January 2009.

      This is saying Capricorn is talking to us – and more specifically
      Saturn, the exoteric and esoteric ruler of Capricorn, wants our
      attention.

      Now if we look at the significance of the number 28 = 1. This is the
      year 2008 = 1. John Jocelyn in the Capricorn reading tells us there
      are 28 stars in the Capricorn constellation. Capricorn rules the 10th
      house = 1.

      Further indications that the Spirits of Movement – the Dynamis - and
      the Spirits of Form – the Exsusiai – wants our attention.

      Let us look at Saturn (before we look this Movement of Jupiter and
      Pluto in relationship to Saturn)

      Alice Bailey's work states in her The Seven Rays cosmology which
      shines through Sirius 'The Fair Star of the Waters';

      Saturn is the sacred planet of Third Ray – the Ray of Active
      Intelligence – linked with the will to evolve, and with that which
      develops sensory perception into knowledge into wisdom.

      Our Father who art in Heaven
      Hallowed be thy Name.

      The Third Ray shines through
      Capricorn: exoteric planet Saturn – esoteric planet Saturn
      Cancer: exoteric planet the Moon – esoteric planet Neptune
      Libra: exoteric planet Venus – esoteric planet Uranus.

      The esoteric planet of the Signs is viewed as the Higher Octave of
      that Sign.

      Saturn also shines, or projects, through the First Ray and the
      Seventh Ray. And here we have;

      The Third Ray belonging to sacred Saturn
      The First Ray belonging to sacred Vulcan
      The Seventh Ray belonging to sacred Uranus

      The First Ray – sacred Vulcan is the Ray of Will or the Ray of Power,
      linked with the will to incite and produce initiation or beginnings.

      The First Ray shines through
      Aries: exoteric planet Mars – esoteric planet Mercury
      Leo: exoteric planet Sun – esoteric planet Sun
      Capricorn: exoteric planet Saturn – esoteric planet Saturn

      The Seventh Ray – sacred Uranus is the Ray of Ceremonial Order,
      linked with the will to express, and with the principle of order.

      The Seventh Ray shines through
      Aries: exoteric planet Mars – esoteric planet Mercury
      Cancer: exoteric planet Moon – esoteric planet Neptune
      Capricorn: exoteric planet Saturn – esoteric planet Saturn.

      Rays 3, 1 & 7 = 11

      Double One – Saturn / Capricorn – two hands; on the one hand and on
      the other hand.

      Rays 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 = 28 = 10 = 1

      Further Jupiter is the sacred planet of Aquarius and is the Second
      Ray – the Ray of Love and Wisdom.

      Pluto is not assigned a Ray in the Sevens Ray (One is esoteric
      Vulcan, Two is Jupiter, Three is Saturn, Four is Mercury, Five is
      Venus, Six is Neptune and Seven is Uranus)

      Pluto is the transmitter of the Second Ray and the Sixth Ray. Pluto
      is the esoteric planet of Pisces.

      Might we assign Pluto to the Eight Ray? A Ray yet to be shown.
      Thierens in his cosmology talks about Pluto in relation to the future
      Etheric Sphere and calls this developed Pluto – Osiris.

      Jupiter in Capricorn and Pluto in Capricorn is worthy of further
      discussion however, if in the meantime we contemplated this Stellar
      Script which the Father is showing us we may lift of thoughts an
      octave higher and say `my kingdom is in heaven'.
    • carynlouise24
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2008
        Pluto

        Power is ascribed to Pluto and authority to Saturn.

        `Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
        peace, but a sword' St. Matthew 10:34

        Pluto governs intellectual awareness and high mental detection.
        Pluto transmits heights of mentalness and disclosure of secrets and
        is accorded the number 22 – double 2. The Sun is accorded 4.

        In mythology, Pluto is the god of the underworld and in astrology
        Pluto is associated with retrieving things from the depths. So it is
        not surprising subterranean eruptions are ascribed to it. The
        positive functions of transiting Pluto include delving deeply into
        matters in order to eliminate nonessentials and thereby making room
        for transformation. Plutonian issues cannot be ignored; if attempt
        is made to ignore them their will be an experience of `subterranean
        eruptions'.

        Power is ascribed to Pluto and authority to Saturn. This
        combination, more than any other can make issues crystal clear. Once
        issues are brought into the open the situation improves. Pluto
        offers the opportunity to get back to the basics which Saturn
        represents.

        Pluto energies have a feeling that grand changes are imminent. A
        satisfactory result is to start by cleaning out closets and drawers –
        passing on things that are no longer necessary or useful – making
        more space in life. Also taking out the garbage – garbage seems to
        pile up more quickly during Pluto transits. This is a sure sign that
        something needs to be unearthed and eliminated.

        Here the destructive element works on a general level, ending outworn
        forms and bringing liberating processes of death. The function of
        Pluto is that of destroyer of the ties that bind man to the wheel of
        existence in form, and it brings about transformation so vital and
        basic that man eventually becomes `the new and living One'.
      • carynlouise24
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008
          I think we have found the principles of the Eighth Ray projection
          based upon the work recently come about on the Anthroposophy board.
          I would like to put this forward as a creative expression of this
          work. Any views or comments, agrees or disagrees will be gladly
          welcome.

          Thank you to Alice Bailey for laying the foundation of the Seven
          Rays. With great respect for her work trusting in providence she has
          our approval as we introduce a New Ray – The Eighth Ray.

          The Moon uniting with the Earth is the Order of Principle for the
          Eighth Ray.

          Although this uniting may be in the future it will according to the
          evolution of Earth happen. I feel signs of this uniting are evident
          in the amount of flooding the world has experienced recently over the
          past few years and this uniting may be linked with the so called
          global warming.

          The Eighth Ray – sacred Planet Pluto – Ray of Transformation and
          Regeneration

          The Eighth Ray in linked with the will to end outworn forms bringing
          transformation and transmutation so vital and basic that man
          eventually becomes the new and Living One.

          The Eighth Ray projects through-

          Scorpio – exoteric planet the Mars, esoteric planet the Mars
          Cancer – exoteric planet the sacred Moon, esoteric planet Neptune
          Capricorn – exoteric planet Saturn, esoteric planet Saturn.

          If I may put forward my workings out:

          Pluto is the esoteric planet of Pisces, representing the slow but
          eventual ending of the Piscean Age in to the Aquarian Age.

          Pluto has been linked to Osiris and this rich symbology is told very
          well by Stephen Hale in our conversation on Antichthon:

          `This would entail thinking moving in direct relation to this solid
          mineral perception, and the rather pure deductions of the
          philosophers, including Pythagoras' perception of the Antichtonic
          world, would be driven further and further below perception, as
          the 'induced' view of the world as a horizontal plane superimposed
          itself over the originating spherical view known to the Greeks'.

          And enriched by Bradford, holderlin66, writings;

          "How we measure the growth of the Christ into the sphere of humanity,
          is by following the direct stage, by stage, enhancement by
          enhancement, build up by build up of the general miracles....as the
          kindled Logos in the individuals and in the specialized Initiation of
          Lazarus, that reaches over the divide of the world of Spirit and
          Matter where Christ rebuilds the Bridge that he crossed in coming
          into our realm and adds the super-NOVA forces that shine from lazarus
          back into the realm of the gods, so that the gods knew that suddenly
          a super-force had awakened in humanity. "But in raising the issue of
          the 13th century initiation of Christian Rosenkreuz, the entire super
          model of a new super nova seen in the astral light from
          Golgotha....the Super Nova happened and how it happened must be
          grasped by even the cleverest of the intellects. From TWELVE
          streams that now flow into a person who has digested and reconfigured
          the LOGOS into human consciousness via the Lazarus Initiation, due to
          the direct recovery of the Logos in Man via the Christ, the
          restoration of the Logos through the Lazarus/John and Christianity as
          Mystical Fact.

          (message 14802 on the same Anthroposophy board)

          Osiris may be seen as Lazarus raised from the dead. Very much the
          theme of Pluto.

          I believe in the near future – The Spiritual Sun, The Hermetic Sun
          will be accorded His Ray. The above writings express the birth of
          this Ray - The Hermetic Sun is representative of the force which
          raised Lazarus from the dead. I imagine Venus will be linked with
          this Ray.

          However before birth there is a dying and a becoming, represented by
          the Eighth Ray. As Tom on the Anthroposophy World board quoted
          Goethe's mystical words (message 53):

          Stirb und Werde!

          Und so lang du das nicht hast,
          Dieses: Stirb und Werde!
          Bist du nur ein trüber Gast
          Auf der dunklen Erde.
          ---------------------------------------
          Die and be reborn!
          Die and be reborn!
          Die and be reborn!

          If you do not die and be reborn,
          You are but a gloomy guest
          Upon this dark and dreary earth.

          St. Paul also beautifully wrote : I die daily.

          I have chosen these Zodiac signs as the signs whom project the Eighth
          Ray:

          Scorpio - The sign of the transformation - the Scorpion to the
          Eagle. Scorpio is linked with the planet Pluto and rules the eighth
          house, the Occult house which governs regeneration. The lower ego to
          the higher Self. A struggle represented by Scorpio's planet Mars, the
          planet of war – the wrestle between the desire and sensual instincts
          belonging to the sense world and the freedom from these desires which
          raises self into the spirit-world which belongs to freedom.

          In its lower phase, Scorpio debases and stings the man, sometimes to
          the death, so that man may be aroused and awakened to the light of
          truth, and it is through such transmutation that Scorpio is the
          Eagle. In this higher phase of the Eagle, we see the man of powerful
          thought and ultra-keen insight into people and things. The
          regenerative function is thus seen to reside in this magical sign,
          which rules death, the dead, and the raising from the dead – raising
          from the scorpion to the eagle that soars above the mountain tops and
          whose flight has more to do with the heavens than with the earth.

          Scorpio: http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/2299

          Cancer – Is the Moon and the esoteric planet thereof is Neptune – the
          higher octave of the Moon. Neptune is linked with Pisces. Neptune
          has a dissolving influence (global warming). Cancer is the
          Metamorphosis spoken about under John Jocelyn's Zodiac writings – The
          great leap made possible by the Lunar forces from the Moon
          representing collective consciousness into the Sun representing the
          individualized Self in Christ consciousness.

          A leap-over from the Old Dispensation of Jehovah and the Moon to the
          New Dispensation of the Christ and the Sun. Jehovah then
          relinquished right and rule as the Plenipotentiary of the Moon in the
          education of humanity, to the Christ from the Sun, who came not to
          destroy the law but to fulfill it with his grace and truth.

          Cancer: http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/1742

          Capricorn – is the sign of Initiation, the goat through steady
          climbing of the mountain becomes the unicorn, its sublime magnitude,
          and its major effect to individualize man, making him a soul
          quickened by the Spirit, one of a great whole, yet with a distant
          sense of individuality. This comes through the Father Saturn /
          Chronos the keeper and guardian of Time. Being the guardian of karma
          through time and the Moon the dwelling place of where karma is kept
          before descent into the Spirit world and collected upon descent into
          matter.

          Saturn, as Chronos, is Father Time, the Guardian of Time. As the
          Cosmic Recorder, it is the planet of cosmic memory. The Saturn-
          beings have recorded everything that has happened since `in the
          beginning' the Saturn Period, when human evolution began. Saturn
          imparts to man retentive memory. It is also the producer of a silent
          power, the fruit of patience through many lives of helpful
          hindrance.

          Capricorn: http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/2521

          `Lao the Master said, The Great Tao has no bodily form, but It
          produced and nourishes heaven and earth. The Great Tao has no
          passions, but It causes the sun and moon to revolve as they do. The
          Great Tao has no name, but It effects the growth and maintenance of
          all things. I do not know Its name, but I make an effort, and call
          It the Tao'.

          From the Texts of Taoism in Alice Bailey's Universal Rhythms.

          Please offer any comments or thoughts on the New Eighth Ray and
          whether you think the Zodiac signs are the correct ones. Thanks.
        • carynlouise24
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008
            Under Capricorn it should read:

            Being the guardian of karma through time and the Moon the dwelling
            place of where karma is kept before Ascent into the Spirit world and
            collected upon descent into matter.