Good Evening...

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Almost every group I know has been eerily quiet for months, except
      mine...So I am here to say 'hello' and to tell everyone that the Tarot
      and all things Metaphysical are alive and well in North Carolina !!!
      I will be on the radio Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time...The
      show is called The Unexplained World hosted by Ed Shanahan...
      2008 will prove to be a year that goes down in history !!!
      Love and Peace to all, Mary Ellen
      MaryEllenArmstrong.com
      PS - Ron Paul for President !!!