Re: Criminology on the List

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      "Why wouldn't a thoughtful analysis of Charles Manson be off limits to
      spiritual science? I don't get it. Criminology is a passion of mine."

      Hello, I am new on the List; but I wanted to comment on this without, I
      hope, stepping on anyone's toes ... or their "passion." Spiritual
      evolution is a "passion" of mine and Steiner's work is my focus at the
      present time. I personally don't see how the study of criminal minds
      enhances or fosters our spiritual evolution. In Steiner's exercises,
      one of the five is "positivity" and another is "equanimity". I can't
      see how studying the mind of C. Manson fits in at all on a Steiner List.
      Just my opinion. I'd much rather be studying Stiener himself or
      someone like Albert Schweitzer or Goethe's mind. But that's my
      preference and I'm new here.

      Cathy