New poll for steiner

  • steiner@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
      group:

      If our origins are in the spiritual
      world, there may be certain triggers
      which remind us of our homeland.
      Question - "Does great music remind us
      of our origins in the spiritual world?"

      o Agree
      o Disagree
      o Don't know

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/steiner

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • steiner@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
        Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
        group:

        Dr.Starman has suggested an online
        study group for the 12 nights of
        Christmas. Please vote for the book
        and/or topic to be discussed.

        o Reincarnation and Karma
        o The Life of the Soul by K�hlewind
        o Gospel of St.John
        o How to Know Higher Worlds
        o Other

        http://www.egroups.com/polls/steiner

        not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Danny F.
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
          --- steiner@egroups.com wrote:

          > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
          > group:
          >

          > Dr.Starman has suggested an online
          > study group for the 12 nights of
          > Christmas. Please vote for the book
          > and/or topic to be discussed.
          >
          > o Reincarnation and Karma
          > o The Life of the Soul by K�hlewind
          > o Gospel of St.John
          > o How to Know Higher Worlds
          > o Other

          I voted for 'Other' myself.

          My choice would be "From Jesus to Christ", Rudolph Steiner.

          Best regards,
          Danny

          =====
          "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
          --William Blake

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • Duncan J. Fernando
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
            Hi Danny,
            Thanks for your suggestion. "From Jesus to Christ"
            sounds interesting, but it's out-of-print and may be
            difficult to get hold of.
            Sena
            http://www.esotericlinks.com

            Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

          • steiner@egroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
              Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
              group:

              There is some disagreement as to
              whether our study event should commenc
              on the 24th or 25th Decemeber. I hope
              this poll will resolve the issue.

              o It should commence on the night of the 24th.
              o It should commence on the night of the 25th.
              o No particulatr preference.

            • steiner@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 24, 2002
                steiner group:

                Do you want the Forum to perform an
                intensive study of Steiner's
                book, "PoF"?

                o Yes
                o No
                o I'm neutral on the subject. But I would love to hear what members have to say.

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • steiner@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 16, 2003
                  steiner group:

                  What shall we study for the 12 Holy
                  Nights?

                  o Knowledge of Higher Worlds
                  o Universe, Earth and Man
                  o The Threshold of the Sp. World
                  o A Path to Self Knowledge
                  o Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
                  o The Inner Nature of Man & Life Between Death and Rebirth
                  o From Jesus to Christ
                  o Gospel of St. John [Kassel lectures - in files]
                  o The 5th Gospel
                  o Any of Steiner's Gospel works

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!