BizTalk/Systems Architect Need in Washington,DC

  • k.naresh15
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Hi

      A client of ours (a Fortune 100 company) is looking for senior product
      development software Engineers who are willing to move to India for
      good. If you happen to know someone in US who is interested in such
      career move please contact us and if the candidate takes up the
      position with our client you will receive $1000 as referral fee
      Our client has a wide range of positions in India from
      • Software Engineers to Sr. /Program Managers to Development
      Managers,
      • Test Managers,
      • Architects and Group Program Managers,
      • Directors as well as User Support Leads,
      • Support Managers,
      • Usability Architects,
      • Production Support Leads/Managers
      All Positions require 5+ years of
      software product development (not application development or IT)
      experience. Target companies include the likes of Rational (IBM),
      Mercury (HP), Borland, Oracle and any of the hundreds of other
      companies that develop software-intensive products for consumers or
      commercial applications.
      Please send me the resume to this email address: k.naresh15@...
      Thanks
      Nareshkumar