Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • happypick2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dr. Starman, thank you. You've brought "mental pictures" into my
      thoughts of our local Waldorf Schools, one in Monterey and another in
      Santa Cruz. It was at the latter some years ago that I was able to
      attend the founding of the Santa Cruz, CA Group, a deeply spiritual
      experience. "The Foundation Stone" was recited in German, and unlike
      the fortunate Ulrich, I am unable to follow German word-for-word, but
      somehow the essence of Steiner's meditation seemed to sink deeply into
      my very soul! My grandson attended the American River Waldorf School
      at Fair Oaks, a wonderful blessing. As you mentioned, the children at
      these named Waldorf Schools also showed that good health, etc. you
      found at Charlottesville! It seems to me so much is now becoming
      increasing realities due to Steiner's work!

      Blessings,

      > ******* Well, no one in the group has complained about this
      cross-posting so I won't. But it certainly shows a low level of
      discussion going on in these other groups. Anyone ever talk about
      spiritual science there?

      > I just went to the Charlottesville Waldorf School today and saw
      dozens of healthy kids, beautiful art, and a positive community. Does
      any of this gibberish being argued contribute one whit to our movement
      that is the backbone of these schools?

      > Does any stuff like this contribute to fostering a mood for Advent,
      or for any spiritual study?

      > Perhaps it could be abstained from until the 12 Holy Nights are
      over. It doesn't seem like a Michaelic use of the internet to me. We'd
      like to cultivate a different mood here.

      > Starmanwww.DrStarman.com
      >

      > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com;
      anthroposophy@...: info@...: robertsmason_99@...: Sat, 1 Dec 2007
      11:11:00 -0800Subject: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

      > In the thread
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/35114>Frank
      wrote:>>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the
      Moskau-BaselVerlag,which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's
      books availableto themasses, because no self-respecting publisher will
      do so, and nobookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or
      otherwise.<<Robert writes:Moskau-Basel-Verlag has long since evolved
      intoLochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of otherauthors besides
      Bondarev:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/buecherseite%20eingang%20autoren.htm>And
      Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishesBondarev's books, but he
      does distribute them. You can see that the most recent books have
      otherpublishers:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/bondarew%20info%20a.htm>Frank
      wrote:>>He's the guywho was kicked out of the A.S. for being a
      holocaustdenier...remember? I read the article from the link
      above[<http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Mit%20vereinten%20Gegensaetzen%20Nr.%2027.pdf>]and
      find it..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a
      memberof a"youth" movement.<<Robert writes:Frank, it's kinda
      disappointing that after all theseyears and after all our discussions
      you still can'tget the basic facts straight. The expulsion
      announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarevbeing a "holocaust
      denier". Here, yet again,is an extended discussion of the
      expulsion:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/steiner/message/3801>Robert
      M__________________________________________________________Get easy,
      one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
      homepage.http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      > Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.
      Join in.
      > www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline

    • Lee Noonan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi

        I just been to our Waldorf school's advent garden.  Starting from class one, each child in turn takes a candle to the centre of the spiral ( made from greenery ) and lights it from the large candle in the centre, and then spirals out again and chooses a place to leave their candle on the spiral

        Lots of singing and lyre playing

        Very nice.

        It's pitch black here at 4:30pm in Botton Village, North Yorkshire, UK

        Here is the website I made for our school

        http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/

        Lee

        .

      • Lee Noonan
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
          Hi

          I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website

          http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html

          best wishes

          Lee
        • happypick2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Noonan" <leeanoonan@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website
            >
            > http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html
            >

            > best wishes
            >
            > Lee

            Dear Lee and Friends,

            What a magnificently beautiful garden, but then Botton Village School
            is, in itself, incredibly beautiful! This web site leads off into all
            directions, each "page" as fascinating as the previous one! To see
            this remarkable place is a gift in itself, and I shall be returning to
            look into the nooks and crainies! Thank you, Lee!
            Blessings,
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
              Beautiful picture and beautiful art. Thank you, Lee.

              To: steiner@yahoogroups.com