RE: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
      ******* Well, no one in the group has complained about this cross-posting so I won't. But it certainly shows a low level of discussion going on in these other groups. Anyone ever talk about spiritual science there?

      I just went to the Charlottesville Waldorf School today and saw dozens of healthy kids, beautiful art, and a positive community. Does any of this gibberish being argued contribute one whit to our movement that is the backbone of these schools?

      Does any stuff like this contribute to fostering a mood for Advent, or for any spiritual study?

      Perhaps it could be abstained from until the 12 Holy Nights are over. It doesn't seem like a Michaelic use of the internet to me. We'd like to cultivate a different mood here.

      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      CC: info@...
      From: robertsmason_99@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:11:00 -0800
      Subject: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

      In the thread
      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/35114>
      Frank wrote:

      >>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the Moskau-Basel
      Verlag,
      which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's books available
      to the
      masses, because no self-respecting publisher will do so, and no
      bookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or otherwise.<<

      Robert writes:

      Moskau-Basel- Verlag has long since evolved into
      Lochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of other
      authors besides Bondarev:
      <http://lochmann- verlag.com/ buecherseite% 20eingang% 20autoren. htm>

      And Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishes
      Bondarev's books, but he does distribute them.
      You can see that the most recent books have other
      publishers:
      <http://lochmann- verlag.com/ bondarew% 20info%20a. htm>

      Frank wrote:

      >>He's the guy
      who was kicked out of the A.S. for being a holocaust
      denier...remember? I read the article from the link above
      [<http://www.lochmann -verlag.com/ Mit%20vereinten% 20Gegensaetzen% 20Nr.%2027. pdf>]
      and find it
      ..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a member
      of a
      "youth" movement.<<

      Robert writes:

      Frank, it's kinda disappointing that after all these
      years and after all our discussions you still can't
      get the basic facts straight. The expulsion
      announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarev
      being a "holocaust denier". Here, yet again,
      is an extended discussion of the expulsion:
      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/steiner/ message/3801>

      Robert M

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

      Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!
    • happypick2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        Dr. Starman, thank you. You've brought "mental pictures" into my
        thoughts of our local Waldorf Schools, one in Monterey and another in
        Santa Cruz. It was at the latter some years ago that I was able to
        attend the founding of the Santa Cruz, CA Group, a deeply spiritual
        experience. "The Foundation Stone" was recited in German, and unlike
        the fortunate Ulrich, I am unable to follow German word-for-word, but
        somehow the essence of Steiner's meditation seemed to sink deeply into
        my very soul! My grandson attended the American River Waldorf School
        at Fair Oaks, a wonderful blessing. As you mentioned, the children at
        these named Waldorf Schools also showed that good health, etc. you
        found at Charlottesville! It seems to me so much is now becoming
        increasing realities due to Steiner's work!

        Blessings,

        > ******* Well, no one in the group has complained about this
        cross-posting so I won't. But it certainly shows a low level of
        discussion going on in these other groups. Anyone ever talk about
        spiritual science there?

        > I just went to the Charlottesville Waldorf School today and saw
        dozens of healthy kids, beautiful art, and a positive community. Does
        any of this gibberish being argued contribute one whit to our movement
        that is the backbone of these schools?

        > Does any stuff like this contribute to fostering a mood for Advent,
        or for any spiritual study?

        > Perhaps it could be abstained from until the 12 Holy Nights are
        over. It doesn't seem like a Michaelic use of the internet to me. We'd
        like to cultivate a different mood here.

        > Starmanwww.DrStarman.com
        >

        > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com;
        anthroposophy@...: info@...: robertsmason_99@...: Sat, 1 Dec 2007
        11:11:00 -0800Subject: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

        > In the thread
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/35114>Frank
        wrote:>>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the
        Moskau-BaselVerlag,which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's
        books availableto themasses, because no self-respecting publisher will
        do so, and nobookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or
        otherwise.<<Robert writes:Moskau-Basel-Verlag has long since evolved
        intoLochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of otherauthors besides
        Bondarev:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/buecherseite%20eingang%20autoren.htm>And
        Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishesBondarev's books, but he
        does distribute them. You can see that the most recent books have
        otherpublishers:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/bondarew%20info%20a.htm>Frank
        wrote:>>He's the guywho was kicked out of the A.S. for being a
        holocaustdenier...remember? I read the article from the link
        above[<http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Mit%20vereinten%20Gegensaetzen%20Nr.%2027.pdf>]and
        find it..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a
        memberof a"youth" movement.<<Robert writes:Frank, it's kinda
        disappointing that after all theseyears and after all our discussions
        you still can'tget the basic facts straight. The expulsion
        announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarevbeing a "holocaust
        denier". Here, yet again,is an extended discussion of the
        expulsion:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/steiner/message/3801>Robert
        M__________________________________________________________Get easy,
        one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
        homepage.http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        > Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.
        Join in.
        > www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline

      • Lee Noonan
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
          Hi

          I just been to our Waldorf school's advent garden.  Starting from class one, each child in turn takes a candle to the centre of the spiral ( made from greenery ) and lights it from the large candle in the centre, and then spirals out again and chooses a place to leave their candle on the spiral

          Lots of singing and lyre playing

          Very nice.

          It's pitch black here at 4:30pm in Botton Village, North Yorkshire, UK

          Here is the website I made for our school

          http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/

          Lee

          .

        • Lee Noonan
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
            Hi

            I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website

            http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html

            best wishes

            Lee
          • happypick2000
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Noonan" <leeanoonan@...> wrote:

              > Hi
              >
              > I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website
              >
              > http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html
              >

              > best wishes
              >
              > Lee

              Dear Lee and Friends,

              What a magnificently beautiful garden, but then Botton Village School
              is, in itself, incredibly beautiful! This web site leads off into all
              directions, each "page" as fascinating as the previous one! To see
              this remarkable place is a gift in itself, and I shall be returning to
              look into the nooks and crainies! Thank you, Lee!
              Blessings,
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
                Beautiful picture and beautiful art. Thank you, Lee.

                To: steiner@yahoogroups.com