Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
      In the thread
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/35114>
      Frank wrote:

      >>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the Moskau-Basel
      Verlag,
      which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's books available
      to the
      masses, because no self-respecting publisher will do so, and no
      bookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or otherwise.<<

      Robert writes:

      Moskau-Basel-Verlag has long since evolved into
      Lochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of other
      authors besides Bondarev:
      <http://lochmann-verlag.com/buecherseite%20eingang%20autoren.htm>

      And Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishes
      Bondarev's books, but he does distribute them.
      You can see that the most recent books have other
      publishers:
      <http://lochmann-verlag.com/bondarew%20info%20a.htm>

      Frank wrote:

      >>He's the guy
      who was kicked out of the A.S. for being a holocaust
      denier...remember? I read the article from the link above
      [<http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Mit%20vereinten%20Gegensaetzen%20Nr.%2027.pdf>]
      and find it
      ..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a member
      of a
      "youth" movement.<<

      Robert writes:

      Frank, it's kinda disappointing that after all these
      years and after all our discussions you still can't
      get the basic facts straight. The expulsion
      announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarev
      being a "holocaust denier". Here, yet again,
      is an extended discussion of the expulsion:

      Robert M

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
        ******* Well, no one in the group has complained about this cross-posting so I won't. But it certainly shows a low level of discussion going on in these other groups. Anyone ever talk about spiritual science there?

        I just went to the Charlottesville Waldorf School today and saw dozens of healthy kids, beautiful art, and a positive community. Does any of this gibberish being argued contribute one whit to our movement that is the backbone of these schools?

        Does any stuff like this contribute to fostering a mood for Advent, or for any spiritual study?

        Perhaps it could be abstained from until the 12 Holy Nights are over. It doesn't seem like a Michaelic use of the internet to me. We'd like to cultivate a different mood here.

        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com; anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
        CC: info@...
        From: robertsmason_99@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:11:00 -0800
        Subject: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

        Robert writes:

        Frank, it's kinda disappointing that after all these
        years and after all our discussions you still can't
        get the basic facts straight. The expulsion
        announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarev
        being a "holocaust denier". Here, yet again,
        is an extended discussion of the expulsion:
        <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/steiner/ message/3801>

        Robert M

        Make Yahoo! your homepage.
        http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

        Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!
      • happypick2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
          Dr. Starman, thank you. You've brought "mental pictures" into my
          thoughts of our local Waldorf Schools, one in Monterey and another in
          Santa Cruz. It was at the latter some years ago that I was able to
          attend the founding of the Santa Cruz, CA Group, a deeply spiritual
          experience. "The Foundation Stone" was recited in German, and unlike
          the fortunate Ulrich, I am unable to follow German word-for-word, but
          somehow the essence of Steiner's meditation seemed to sink deeply into
          my very soul! My grandson attended the American River Waldorf School
          at Fair Oaks, a wonderful blessing. As you mentioned, the children at
          these named Waldorf Schools also showed that good health, etc. you
          found at Charlottesville! It seems to me so much is now becoming
          increasing realities due to Steiner's work!

          Blessings,

          > ******* Well, no one in the group has complained about this
          cross-posting so I won't. But it certainly shows a low level of
          discussion going on in these other groups. Anyone ever talk about
          spiritual science there?

          > I just went to the Charlottesville Waldorf School today and saw
          dozens of healthy kids, beautiful art, and a positive community. Does
          any of this gibberish being argued contribute one whit to our movement
          that is the backbone of these schools?

          > Does any stuff like this contribute to fostering a mood for Advent,
          or for any spiritual study?

          > Perhaps it could be abstained from until the 12 Holy Nights are
          over. It doesn't seem like a Michaelic use of the internet to me. We'd
          like to cultivate a different mood here.

          > Starmanwww.DrStarman.com
          >

          > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com; steiner@yahoogroups.com;
          anthroposophy@...: info@...: robertsmason_99@...: Sat, 1 Dec 2007
          11:11:00 -0800Subject: [steiner] Re: German anthropop youth movement

          > In the thread
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/35114>Frank
          wrote:>>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the
          Moskau-BaselVerlag,which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's
          books availableto themasses, because no self-respecting publisher will
          do so, and nobookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or
          otherwise.<<Robert writes:Moskau-Basel-Verlag has long since evolved
          intoLochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of otherauthors besides
          Bondarev:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/buecherseite%20eingang%20autoren.htm>And
          Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishesBondarev's books, but he
          does distribute them. You can see that the most recent books have
          otherpublishers:<http://lochmann-verlag.com/bondarew%20info%20a.htm>Frank
          wrote:>>He's the guywho was kicked out of the A.S. for being a
          holocaustdenier...remember? I read the article from the link
          above[<http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Mit%20vereinten%20Gegensaetzen%20Nr.%2027.pdf>]and
          find it..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a
          memberof a"youth" movement.<<Robert writes:Frank, it's kinda
          disappointing that after all theseyears and after all our discussions
          you still can'tget the basic facts straight. The expulsion
          announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarevbeing a "holocaust
          denier". Here, yet again,is an extended discussion of the
          expulsion:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/steiner/message/3801>Robert
          M__________________________________________________________Get easy,
          one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
          homepage.http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          > Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.
          Join in.
          > www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline

        • Lee Noonan
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
            Hi

            I just been to our Waldorf school's advent garden.  Starting from class one, each child in turn takes a candle to the centre of the spiral ( made from greenery ) and lights it from the large candle in the centre, and then spirals out again and chooses a place to leave their candle on the spiral

            Lots of singing and lyre playing

            Very nice.

            It's pitch black here at 4:30pm in Botton Village, North Yorkshire, UK

            Here is the website I made for our school

            http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/

            Lee

            .

          • Lee Noonan
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
              Hi

              I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website

              http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html

              best wishes

              Lee
            • happypick2000
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Noonan" <leeanoonan@...> wrote:

                > Hi
                >
                > I uploaded a photo of the advent garden to our school website
                >
                > http://www.bottonvillageschool.co.uk/news/page17.html
                >

                > best wishes
                >
                > Lee

                Dear Lee and Friends,

                What a magnificently beautiful garden, but then Botton Village School
                is, in itself, incredibly beautiful! This web site leads off into all
                directions, each "page" as fascinating as the previous one! To see
                this remarkable place is a gift in itself, and I shall be returning to
                look into the nooks and crainies! Thank you, Lee!
                Blessings,
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
                  Beautiful picture and beautiful art. Thank you, Lee.

                  To: steiner@yahoogroups.com