The Blond Type

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007

      I've noticed some physical peculiarities about science students that might be of relevance to our topic of conversation.

      Almost overwhelmingly they're dark haired, dark eyed, and often very light skinned.  In my physics class I'm the only blond, blue-eyed person, and that tends to be the case elsewhere in other science classes.

      I'll also agree that blond haired, blue eyed types tend to be weaker and more fragile, but only slightly so.  In fact, because blonds feel and know they're fragility, they're more inspired to work on strengthening their will and focusing their mind than a person born strong.  The consequence is that blond men tend toward adventure and heroism.

      The mind of a blond is diffused somewhat etherically outside their heads.  This diffusion of light forms a corona, a kind of luminescence that is visible to clairvoyance.  To concentrate you have to compress this corona a bit, pressure it inside your head or else your thoughts become too diffuse.  Ditzy thinking isn't conducive to good math—or even good music and art.

      But a little diffusion in thinking is good, I'm sure.  Just not too much of it.  You don't want to solidify your thoughts to the extent that they form Ahrimanic specters in your brain. Rigid, inflexible thought forms disallow the scientist from comprehending phenomena from a higher perspective.

    • happypick2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007

        > I've noticed some physical peculiarities about science students that
        > might be of relevance to our topic of conversation.
        >
        > Almost overwhelmingly they're dark haired, dark eyed, and often very
        > light skinned. In my physics class I'm the only blond, blue-eyed
        > person, and that tends to be the case elsewhere in other science
        > classes.
        >
        > I'll also agree that blond haired, blue eyed types tend to be weaker
        > and more fragile, but only slightly so. In fact, because blonds feel
        > and know they're fragility, they're more inspired to work on
        > strengthening their will and focusing their mind than a person born
        > strong. The consequence is that blond men tend toward adventure and
        > heroism.
        >
        > The mind of a blond is diffused somewhat etherically outside their
        > heads. This diffusion of light forms a corona, a kind of luminescence
        > that is visible to clairvoyance. To concentrate you have to compress
        > this corona a bit, pressure it inside your head or else your thoughts
        > become too diffuse. Ditzy thinking isn't conducive to good
        > math—or even good music and art.
        >
        > But a little diffusion in thinking is good, I'm sure. Just not too
        > much of it. You don't want to solidify your thoughts to the extent
        > that they form Ahrimanic specters in your brain. Rigid, inflexible
        > thought forms disallow the scientist from comprehending phenomena from a
        > higher perspective.

        Mathew - this is fascinating to me, and I've mulled over your words
        off and on all day! You've pointed out quite a lot I now seem better
        able to gain some glimmering of - my husband is also blond with blue
        eyes as well as fulfilling the traits of Will plus Heroism! He's a
        natural mathematician uninterested in science outside of his
        engineering while I'm the one fascinated by science with brown/black
        hair and blue eyes! While seemingly describing a few of your own
        traits you've perhaps opened up an understanding of Steiner's blond
        blue eyed example! Thank you - I'm straining my brain with greater
        comprehension, thanks to you.
        Blessings,