Re: upside-down 3folding (was: Schichten Urteilen)

  • happypick2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason" <robertsmason_99@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@> wrote:
      > > This conversation, which I apparently missed out on during Tom's
      > > posting. . . .
      >
      > Dear Sheila:
      >
      > You missed it because I was cross-posting my
      > reply from Yahoo Anthroposophy and Anthroposophy
      > Tommorrow. There's been a lot of cross-posting
      > between those two lately, and I just included
      > the Steiner list this time because of the
      > importance of this subject.
      >
      > Robert M

      Robert, thank you. I found it interesting as no doubt many others also
      did and one can always surf over to the other sites for followups if
      needed. That's what I should have done, but I was pleased to see such
      a fascinating conversation taking place in Steiner where we have so
      very many deeply knowledgeable APs! Let's hope more such interesting
      points pop up. Thanks you also for the notice of Kar. Rel. Vol III
      being online at the e-lib. That is one I have pondered on over and
      over again! Which of the two types am I? Such a critical insight
      brings us incredible insights, not only into our own lives but into
      those of others as well! Some years ago when I was first loaned it to
      study, my mentors so very wisely said it was alright that I was not
      yet a Member, since I would fail to understand various points should I
      not be ready! WOW! How very true! As the more modern expression might
      have it, it blew my mind! :)

      Keep on posting,