Re: upside-down 3folding (was: Schichten Urteilen)

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@...> wrote:
      > This conversation, which I apparently missed out on during Tom's
      > posting. . . .

      Dear Sheila:

      You missed it because I was cross-posting my
      reply from Yahoo Anthroposophy and Anthroposophy
      Tommorrow. There's been a lot of cross-posting
      between those two lately, and I just included
      the Steiner list this time because of the
      importance of this subject.

      Robert M
    • happypick2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason" <robertsmason_99@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "happypick2000" <happypick@> wrote:
        > > This conversation, which I apparently missed out on during Tom's
        > > posting. . . .
        >
        > Dear Sheila:
        >
        > You missed it because I was cross-posting my
        > reply from Yahoo Anthroposophy and Anthroposophy
        > Tommorrow. There's been a lot of cross-posting
        > between those two lately, and I just included
        > the Steiner list this time because of the
        > importance of this subject.
        >
        > Robert M

        Robert, thank you. I found it interesting as no doubt many others also
        did and one can always surf over to the other sites for followups if
        needed. That's what I should have done, but I was pleased to see such
        a fascinating conversation taking place in Steiner where we have so
        very many deeply knowledgeable APs! Let's hope more such interesting
        points pop up. Thanks you also for the notice of Kar. Rel. Vol III
        being online at the e-lib. That is one I have pondered on over and
        over again! Which of the two types am I? Such a critical insight
        brings us incredible insights, not only into our own lives but into
        those of others as well! Some years ago when I was first loaned it to
        study, my mentors so very wisely said it was alright that I was not
        yet a Member, since I would fail to understand various points should I
        not be ready! WOW! How very true! As the more modern expression might
        have it, it blew my mind! :)

        Keep on posting,