specimen #551 (page from Amajadan Sabur's Medical Diary)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007

      23, OCTOBER 1999
      Tempei Laboratory , Papua New Guinea

                  It is 1:00 am.  The shipment arrived from the cemetery tonight.  This time the corpse is clean and properly wrapped in a plastic body bag; must remember to thank Morauta the next time we meet $$$.  It is his best corpse yet; the flesh soft and malleable.  I'm giddy over what tomorrow will bring.

      24, OCTOBER 1999
      Tempei Laboratory , Papua New Guinea

                  We prepped the body today in preparation for the implantation surgery.  Right now the corpse is suspended in a three part saline, one part sulfur hydroxide solution; the chemical reaction between ammonium nitrate and the potassium, oxygenates the fluid:  creating a slight electrical current (1 amp) and a steady rise of bubbles.  The brain has been removed and is being cannibalized in a glass container filled with the same saline solution.

                  I'm in dire need of sleep, but more work needs to be done before I can retire.  Every minute that passes is like a whip upon my back, pressing me onward and upward toward my goal.  No time to spare.

      26, OCTOBER 1999
      Tempei Laboratory , Papua New Guinea

                  Haven't slept in three days.  Feeling delirious.  Not finished with the surgery yet.  A strange light has fallen upon me.

                  It is time for eugenics to rebirth from a century of darkness---today, right now!---an occult eugenics capable of rising up and, in one mighty stroke, sweeping the globe of genetic mediocrity, disease, mental illness, and all Jewish and inferior race stock; it is time to strike out against and totally eliminate the waste and maleficience that pollutes our precious gene pool.

      27, OCTOBER 1999
      Tempei Laboratory , Papua New Guinea

                  The neuro chip is not working!  The corpse has failed to revive.

      I am devastated. Not only is the corpse un-responsive but there is a build-up of ammonium in the saline solution that is indicative of increasing decomposition of the corpse on the biological level.  He's rotting.

                  Next week I'm returning to the States.  I have no other choice but to return.  Perhaps Billy Bayber is my last chance at success, after all.