RE: [steiner] Welcome

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
      ******* Welcome to the list, Prakash. I'd like to encourage you to post here, because so few do. There's so much value in anthroposophy to share, and this is a place for it.

      Starman
      www.DrStarman.com (new website will be up soon)

      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: rayofope@...
      Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:19:47 +0400
      Subject: [steiner] (unknown)

      Just got to know steiner while looking for info on agriculture on the net.As
      am interested in indian philosophical systems and not making much of it at
      the moment,steiner was like a fresh air.Got a few of his books and now want
      to understand him a bit more.Thus my participation in your group.Really hope
      this will be beneficial to all concerned.
      kind regards

      http://messenger. msn.click- url.com/go/ onm00200471ave/ direct/01/

      Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!
    • happypick2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
        Dear Prakash and All,

        It's good to see your name among the rest of our's, Prakash, and I'd
        like to add my own warm welcome to Dr. Starman's own. You're just in
        time for Michaelmas, and there are several great very recent postings
        meant for about this time of year regarding the Archangel/Archai
        Michael. We really do need to appreciate this Being more!

        Warm Regards,

        > ******* Welcome to the list, Prakash. I'd like to encourage you to
        post here, because so few do. There's so much value in anthroposophy
        to share, and this is a place for it.
        > Starmanwww.DrStarman.com (new website will be up soon)
        >

        > To: steiner@...: rayofope@...: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:19:47
        +0400Subject: [steiner] (unknown)

        > Just got to know steiner while looking for info on agriculture on
        the net.As am interested in indian philosophical systems and not
        making much of it at the moment,steiner was like a fresh air.Got a few
        of his books and now want to understand him a bit more.Thus my
        participation in your group.Really hope this will be beneficial to all
        concerned.kind
        yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!