Welcome to Stephen

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2000
      A warm welcome to Stephen, our most recent member, from
      Nashville,Tennesee. I note, Stephen, that you are interested in all
      approches to Religion and Spirituality. Please let us know, when you
      are ready, something about what your views are on Steiner's
      teachings. I feel that Steiner's contibution to human knowledge is a
      very valuable one, but I am open-minded.
      Sena
      http://esotericlinks.com