michael's impulse2

  • nicholas dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      > coming from beyond the nine hierarchies.

      based on steiner's spiritual reseach, there are nine
      hierarchies. this should not be confused with alice
      bailey's concept of spiritual hierarchy of masters.
      the hierarchy steiner is referring to the one that
      includes cherubim, archangels, "principalities and
      powers", etc. this is found in steiner's book
      "outline of esoteric science".

      >Could you please explain a little what you mean by
      Michael's impulse.

      michael is the archangel who is now the spirit of our
      time; the messenger of christ in this dispensation.

      LOVE IN CHRIST.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/