Re: Cyanide poisoning...?

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14 10:54 AM
      To Chris, who wrote:

      >>Robert, I cannot locate Steiner's lecture of Oct. 10, 1923. It
      would be helpful if we could locate his actual lecture. I am
      looking for the source which Tradowsky and Bondarev are deriving
      their opinions from. In this link which Novak quotes from
      Tradowsky
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=7749
      is he also quoting Steiner, or is he only quoting from
      Tradowsky?<<

      Robert writes:

      As I read Novaliz, the text within the single quotation
      marks is from Tradowsky, and the text within the
      double quotes is Novalis quoting Tradowsky quoting
      Steiner.

      I don't see that lecture at the eLib. If you live in
      the USA, you might be able to get the English version
      as a had copy from the RS Library in Ghent, NY. If
      you read German, you might get a e-text from the
      Nachlassverwaltung archive <www.rudolf-steiner.com>.

      Chris wrote:

      >>Dear seekers, I am wondering how Tradowsky could mention
      Cyanide and how it was used to murder millions of people, yet
      Bondarev who is apparently sourcing his material from the same
      place as Tradowsky, come to a conclusion that perhaps there
      could have been no Holocaust. I do not downplay Bondarev
      claiming his impartial stance in the matter, for I am in that
      same situation myself – not sure what is the truth of the
      matter of the Holocaust, however there is something missing here
      and I believe it is the "SOURCE".<<

      Robert writes:

      I think that Tradowsky and Bondarev were reading the
      same text from Steiner, but that their differing
      opinions are due to the differences in their own
      personalities, their backgrounds, their other readings,
      and their methodologies. I would *guess* that
      Bondy may have read some "revisionist* historical
      accounts that Tradowsky had not. Bondarev is a
      Russian who has now been living in Switzerland for
      some years; I would guess (don't know) that Tradowsky
      has been living in Germany all along. Unorthodox,
      "revisionist" historical treatments of the "Holocaust"
      are under severe legal restrictions in Germany, and
      so might not have been readily available to Tradowsky.

      Thus, I don't think the "something missing" is this
      particular text from Steiner. To get a better
      understanding of Bondarev, you might want to get
      the whole book from Nelson Willby. And/or you
      might want to browse around in "revisionsist"
      literature about World War II etc. If you are
      in the USA and have uncensored Internet, this
      should be easy enough to do. Of course, one has
      to sift the wheat from the chaff. There are
      many place you could start; this might be one:
      <www.vho.org/GB/Books/hoh>.

      Robert Mason

      Never miss an email again!
    • christopherraymond_bio
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29 4:32 PM
        Thank you Robert and Sheila, that was helpful information. I am still
        investigating the cyanide issue but I'm no longer perplexed as to the
        the quotes attributed to Dr. Steiner.

        Chris.