Re: Islamified Christianity

  • happypick2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Thank you, Mathew, for the Seattle Times newspaper link, which I later
      was able to access. This is the same article The San Francisco
      Chronicle also highlighted as well as it having been spread through
      many online sources as well, and as you so rightly say, it is
      significant, but unfortunately not uncommon during these particular
      times, and you are indeed so very correct that we must guard against
      such streams of thought. It reminds me of Steiner's words from
      somewhere to the effect that the greatest miracle of all is that
      Christianity survived, and he also had much to say about Mohammad and
      Mohammadism [Islam]! Unfortunately, Islam has seemingly spread by
      leaps and bounds until today it is perhaps the most immediately
      menacing influence on the physical plane, and the more we know about
      this cult, the better we'll be able to guard ourselves and others
      against its pervasive inroads. A few web sites may prove of help, and
      perhaps the free online [and downloadable] Qur'an might be a good
      start at http://prophetofdoom.net/pdg.aspx?g=401&i=41002
      http://prophetofdoom/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam
      A few other educational sites I've found helpful might be
      http://www.danielpipes.org/
      as well as such other Islamic experts as Steven Emerson's
      http://www.steveemerson.com/,
      Robert Spencer's and Hugh Fitzgerald's http://jihadwatch.org/,
      multi-experts' http://counterterrorismblog.org/ and
      http://foehammer.net/, among many, many others, but at least these are
      a good beginning.

      I feel a great sadness for Ms. Redding and can only hope she is able
      to realize the Truth of The Christ. Thanks again for including this
      important link for all of us to recognize current influences.

      Cheers,

      http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003751274_redding17m.ht\