Re: Venus Transit 2004

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Isn't Venus actually Mercury, according to spiritual science?

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise" <carynlouise@...>
> [...]
      > state; Mass Enlightenment.
      > Really, what the Oneness Celebration means is a choice, a choice
      > to whether to continue living as a separate individual or to
      > harmonize your life with the greater whole, the Oneness of Gaia
      > harmonica, which fully experienced is Enlightenment. The upcoming
      > Venus transit will thus present us, individually and collectively,
      > with a very important choice to participate or not to participate.
      > enter the new field or remain in duality. Telepathy is a
      > concept if it applies only to a single individual. Only if a
      > significant number of people break through to this new field of
      > communication will any individual, in the full meaning of the
      > be able to attain the state of Enlightenment. Thus, there is a
      > for a collective breakthrough into the new telepathic field of
      > communication.
      > There has been some wondering among people why the changes brought
      > about by the Galactic Underworld (which began Jan 5, 1999) have,
      > far, seemed so relatively minor. Maybe we have now found the
      > that this is that this Underworld has not yet been activated by a
      > beam of a Venus transit. Both the National and Planetary
      > had activating Venus transits in their very first katuns, and one
      > name used for the Mayan Long Count (National Underworld) was in
      > the Birth of Venus. In the Galactic Underworld, we have had to
      > until the Third Night for this to happen. The Venus transit of
      > 8, 2004 may be what really activates the new level of
      > on.
      > This overall purpose of the Oneness Celebration of birthing a new
      > field of telepathic communication has consequences for the type of
      > meditation that we should conduct during this occasion. If we are
      > open to letting Gaia develop a new field of telepathic contact,
      > the focus of the meditation should be to open ourselves up to
      > Given that it is the right brain half, in resonance with the
      > Hemisphere, that primarily will mediate this new field then this
      > must be taken into account in shaping your meditation. If we, in a
      > meditative alpha state with eyes closed, visualize Light, Cosmic
      > Intelligence, entering through our right brain, and then let this
      > form an infinite loop including the left brain for a sustained
      > during the Venus transit, then this would mean that we could enter
      > the new field of telepathic contact. If this happens we will
      > eventually come to live in a completely open and honest world,
      > of conflicts. This love may be ours if we are open to the
      > effects of the new field!
      > Certainly, if a world of extended intuitive awareness seems like a
      > welcome possibility to you, we urge you to network this idea and
      > start making presentations on a regular basis to friends and
      > you may be in contact with. There is no money to gain and there is
      > money to loose, but a new world for us all to win. If there is
      > anything we can be helpful with or have plans for the occasion
      > you would like to share please contact us at
      Swedish). He
> [...]
      > light a dark night? The answer is that for two reasons this
      > wisdom is for the soul not only night and darkness, but also
      > affliction and torment. The first reason is the sublime grandeur
      > Divine Wisdom, which transcends the capacity of the soul and is
      > therefore darkness to it. The second reason is the lowliness and
      > impurity of the soul, and in this respect Divine Wisdom is for the
      > soul painful, bitter and dark.
      > In order to prove the first point, we must refer to a doctrine of
      > Philosopher, which says that, the clearer and more manifest Divine
      > things are in themselves, the darker and more hidden they are to
      > soul; just as, the brighter the light is, the more it blinds and
      > darkens the eye of the night-owl. When, therefore, this Divine
      > of contemplation invades a soul, which is not yet wholly
      > it causes spiritual darkness in it; for it not only transcends the
      > soul's natural intellectual capacity, but it also drowns out and
      > darkens the act of intellection. This is why Dionysius (the
      > Areopagite) and other mystical theologians call this infused
      > contemplation a ray of darkness for the soul that is not yet
      > purified and illumined.
      > And (with respect to the second point) it is clear that this dark
      > contemplation is in its early stages very painful to the soul;
      > as this Divine infused contemplation comprises in itself a
      > of the highest perfections, and since the soul which receives them
      > not yet wholly purified and thus still engulfed in a sea of
      > it follows that – because two contraries cannot coexist in one
      > subject – the soul must of necessity endure much pain and
      > Thus, when this pure light invades the soul feels its own impurity
      > intensely that it believes God to be its enemy and comes to think
      > itself as an enemy of God.
      > This causes it so much grief and sadness that it feels actually
      > rejected and forsaken by God. And what gives it the greatest pain
      > the fear that it will never be worthy of God and that therefore
      > its blessings are lost for ever. For this Divine and dark light
      > reveals to the soul's sight all its faults and miseries, so that
      > may see clearly how by its own powers it can never have anything
      > The second kind of torment which the soul suffers is caused by its
      > natural, moral, and spiritual weakness; for when the Divine
      > contemplation takes hold of the soul with some degree of violence,
      > order to strengthen it and make it obedient, it suffers so much
      > in its weakness that it almost faints. Both sense and spirit
      > such pain and agony as if they were weighed down by some immense
      > load, so that even death would appear as a release and relief.
      > And it is indeed very strange and very sad that the soul is so
      > and impure that the light and gentle hand of God appears to it as
      > such a prodigious weight and such hostile force, since this hand
      > not really weigh the soul down, but only touches it mercifully, in
      > order to bestow favors and graces upon it.
    • carynlouise
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
        Isn't Venus actually Mercury, according to spiritual science?
        > Steve

        In Cosmic memory RS speaks about the old Saturn, Sun and Moon stages
        in the evolution of Earth. As far as I understand Venus is Venus and
        Mercury is Mercury.

        Description of Venus from my studies;

        Venus represents the spiritual side of the native as manifest in his
        physical life, and it is an index of the ability of the subject to
        enjoy beauty and to co-operate with others. It is traditionally
        termed the 'planet of love', and is indeed a useful indicator of how
        the subject loves the world and all its rich manifestations: it
        governs also the higher emotions, and the general refinement of the
        individual. Venus has rule over zodiacal Taurus and Libra: in the
        first sign we find the love of the Earth manifesting as a refining
        principle which leads to the creative manipulation of materiality, as
        well as love for sensual experience such as only the physical body
        may afford. In the second sign Libra, we find the love of the air
        type, which is for communication and harmony of expression, both
        emphasised and intensified in Libra. The sigil for Venus represents
        the circle of spirit (which contains all spiritual potential) lifted
        by the cross of materiality, suggesting that the Venusian nature may
        be regarded as equivalent to a 'refined or redeemed earthly
        quality'. Traditionally the planet rules the small of the back and
        rules the parathyroids, connected with the arterial system. The
        planetary colours of Venus is blues, pastel shades, greens,
        indigo, 'soft-pale' blues. The ruling Archangel is Hamiel.

        Has rule over Gemini and Virgo. Mercury represents the ability to
        communicate with others and rules human speech. Mercury is an index
        of mentality, though it is concerned with the details, with short
        term reactions, with memory and with day-to-day problems, rather than
        with profound metaphysical thought, which is really the domain of
        Jupiter. The Mercurian personality is sensitive to the environment,
        and will tend to pick up influences from those around.
        Traditionally, Mercury rules the hands and arms of the human body, as
        well as the lungs. Mercury is a useful index of how the nervous
        energies will flow and manifest. Mercury rules the thyroid and the
        pulmonary system. The planetary colours of Mercury is azure, violet,
        soft-browns and spotted mixtures. The ruling Archangel is Raphael.

        The interesting thing is we would think (according to the Venus
        transit post article) the so called telepathic ability would come
        from Mercury; being the planet of communication however, it is coming
        from Venus. Steiner spoke about the Venus transit (link below) and
        in this lecture he says during a Venus transit (a 218 year event) we
        are to receive the consciousness of Venus.

        The Evolution of the Earth and Man and The Influence of the Stars
        LECTURE XI (Venus transit)