RE: [steiner] Re: Warmth

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2 8:59 PM
      *******I could ask for evidence for this theory from anything in
      anthroposophy, since it doesn't agree with anything I know, after 30 years
      of study. Quotes from Steiner or other anthroposophists, for instance. But I
      seem to know what the answer would be. Sorry, not playing the game anymore.
      The group's name is "Steiner" because people want to study his insights. You
      can start one anytime called Hale to put up your own ideas.

      Others in the group can see if something is truly from anthroposophy. I
      don't need to protect them. We'll just see where it leads. But obviously
      when you say cold is hot and you first put up irrelevant quotes and then
      admit it's your own theory, well, there's not a lot of point in pursuing
      questions further. You can theorize anything you want, but for clarity to
      others, in anthroposophy the Ahrimanic beings work in the cold, dense Earth
      element, which they form. Quite opposite are the beings who work in fire and
      combustion. In Steiner's art and Mystery Plays one comes to experience these
      2 opposite beings, through speech and movement, in a way much deeper than
      head-forces are able to. Their ancient Greek names Satanas and Diabolus also
      show their natures.

      Starrman

      www.DrStarman.com

      >From: "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] Re: Warmth
      >Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:18:02 -0000
      >
      >--- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
      >wrote:
      > > *******This once again is irrelevant to heat being connected to
      >Ahriman; it makes no mention of it.
      >
      >What you have to try to understand is that cold, ahrimanic
      >intellectuality is what becomes of human thought when we are dragged
      >down by ahriman's devouring of the elemental spirits in our food.
      >The heat value, now assimilating in our digestive system, turns our
      >thoughts away from what strives upwards toward the higher worlds,
      >and instead presses downward, making a material world alone
      >justifiable...

      Live Hotmail.
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2 9:18 PM
        *******No more anti-US remarks, please.