Re: Warmth

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2, 2007
      I'm a little shocked, but delightfully so, by your ideas on
      Yugoslavia. At least we agree on something.

      Lately, in the last several months, Bush and Clinton started working
      together on a plan to divide Yugoslavia into separate states, one of
      which will be Muslim. The division of Yugoslavia into states where
      previously there was unity is making Russia extremely angry right
      now. Russia is a long time ally with Yugoslavia, back to the
      communist days and beyond. Though Putin's words are very much
      obscured and taken out of context by this article that I supplied,
      this article is the only one I could find where Putin was quoted
      rejecting US meddling in Yugoslavia's rebuilding process.

      http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20070212-115059-2054r.htm

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Steve Hale wrote:
      > >
      > > > America tends to go its own way, and make up its own rules for
      > the
      > > > way things ought to be done, even for the rest of the world.
      > >
      > > I would just be curious to know if Stephen was making these kinds
      > of
      > > cavalier remarks when Clinton was violently and imperialistically
      > > bombing Yugoslavia in the late 1990s; or was Stephen complicit
      > with
      > > American tyranny at that time, mute and self righteous as the
      > United
      > > States meddled in the national affairs of a tiny, impoverished
      > > country fighting desperately to purge itself of the cancer of
      > radical
      > > Islam?
      >
      > Actually, Clinton bombed Yugoslavia in a very pathetic attempt to
      > stop the rape of Kosovo, which failed. After nearly eight years of
      > watching genocides of the terroristic kind take place in the
      Eastern
      > European provinces of Bosnia and Herzegovina, right where Rudolf
      > Steiner was born by the way, Clinton chose to bomb Belgrade rather
      > then send in U.S. Army ground troops to fight the Serbs attempting
      > to remove ethnic Albanians from their own legitimate country; one
      > that they had rightfully owned for four hundred years. Most were
      > Christians who spoke English, and Clinton let it happen. Now, what
      > do you think about that?
      >
      > No, Clinton thought that an air strike similar to Bush's 100 day
      war
      > on Baghdad in 1991 would prove successful. Of course, it wasn't;
      > and an entire country was thrown into the turmoil of a terrorist
      > regime. The regime of Milosovichs' dictatorship, which Bill
      Clinton

      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2007
        *******No more anti-US remarks, please.