Re: Michael Jackson's Nose

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007

      > Stephen wrote:
      >
      > "I referred to Ramtha because I live near her ranch, and wondered
      about
      > the distinct dichotomy of her brand of new age consciousness vs.
      the
      > spiritual science that seems to require more will and effort on
      the
      > part of the individual spirit. It was not meant to be a slur on
      your
      > character, or anything else."
      >
      > Oh really? I guess passages like the one quoted below were
      written in
      > a spirit of warmth and friendliness, that the Moon is really green
      > cheese, and that Michael Jackson never received a face lift.
      >
      > "I explained how in 1989, when [Mathew] was following the guru JZ
      > Knight, I was studying Spiritual Science, wondering if it had a
      chance
      > amongst the gurus, and their ga-ga's, like Mathew."
      >
      > Since this "ga-ga" now studies under Rudolph Steiner, I guess that
      > makes you a ga-ga too, Stephen Hale!

      Let me to tell you something. I was really interested in your
      experience of hauling a trailer up here, and how long you spent here
      studying under Ramtha. The reference to being "ga-ga" concerns
      seeing video of her ardent audiences, and wondering why people need
      idolatry in order to achieve meaning in their lives. Why do people
      have to glom on to someone they feel has the importance of being
      some kind of savior of their own soul? Maybe potential exists
      within ourselves, and only we can achieve it.

      Steve