Re: Warmth

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2, 2007

      > Steve Hale wrote:
      >
      > > America tends to go its own way, and make up its own rules for
      the
      > > way things ought to be done, even for the rest of the world.
      >
      > I would just be curious to know if Stephen was making these kinds
      of
      > cavalier remarks when Clinton was violently and imperialistically
      > bombing Yugoslavia in the late 1990s; or was Stephen complicit
      with
      > American tyranny at that time, mute and self righteous as the
      United
      > States meddled in the national affairs of a tiny, impoverished
      > country fighting desperately to purge itself of the cancer of
      radical
      > Islam?

      Actually, Clinton bombed Yugoslavia in a very pathetic attempt to
      stop the rape of Kosovo, which failed. After nearly eight years of
      watching genocides of the terroristic kind take place in the Eastern
      European provinces of Bosnia and Herzegovina, right where Rudolf
      Steiner was born by the way, Clinton chose to bomb Belgrade rather
      then send in U.S. Army ground troops to fight the Serbs attempting
      to remove ethnic Albanians from their own legitimate country; one
      that they had rightfully owned for four hundred years. Most were
      Christians who spoke English, and Clinton let it happen. Now, what
      do you think about that?

      No, Clinton thought that an air strike similar to Bush's 100 day war
      on Baghdad in 1991 would prove successful. Of course, it wasn't;
      and an entire country was thrown into the turmoil of a terrorist
      regime. The regime of Milosovichs' dictatorship, which Bill Clinton
      played into because he wasn't going to let one U.S. soldier die on
      his watch. Oh no, he preferred to let 750,000 Kosovars be made
      refugees.

      No, I don't support Clinton at all.

      Steve
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2007