Michael Jackson's Nose

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      Stephen wrote:

      "I referred to Ramtha because I live near her ranch, and wondered about
      the distinct dichotomy of her brand of new age consciousness vs. the
      spiritual science that seems to require more will and effort on the
      part of the individual spirit. It was not meant to be a slur on your
      character, or anything else."

      Oh really? I guess passages like the one quoted below were written in
      a spirit of warmth and friendliness, that the Moon is really green
      cheese, and that Michael Jackson never received a face lift.

      "I explained how in 1989, when [Mathew] was following the guru JZ
      Knight, I was studying Spiritual Science, wondering if it had a chance
      amongst the gurus, and their ga-ga's, like Mathew."

      Since this "ga-ga" now studies under Rudolph Steiner, I guess that
      makes you a ga-ga too, Stephen Hale!
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007

        > Stephen wrote:
        >
        > "I referred to Ramtha because I live near her ranch, and wondered
        about
        > the distinct dichotomy of her brand of new age consciousness vs.
        the
        > spiritual science that seems to require more will and effort on
        the
        > part of the individual spirit. It was not meant to be a slur on
        your
        > character, or anything else."
        >
        > Oh really? I guess passages like the one quoted below were
        written in
        > a spirit of warmth and friendliness, that the Moon is really green
        > cheese, and that Michael Jackson never received a face lift.
        >
        > "I explained how in 1989, when [Mathew] was following the guru JZ
        > Knight, I was studying Spiritual Science, wondering if it had a
        chance
        > amongst the gurus, and their ga-ga's, like Mathew."
        >
        > Since this "ga-ga" now studies under Rudolph Steiner, I guess that
        > makes you a ga-ga too, Stephen Hale!

        Let me to tell you something. I was really interested in your
        experience of hauling a trailer up here, and how long you spent here
        studying under Ramtha. The reference to being "ga-ga" concerns
        seeing video of her ardent audiences, and wondering why people need
        idolatry in order to achieve meaning in their lives. Why do people
        have to glom on to someone they feel has the importance of being
        some kind of savior of their own soul? Maybe potential exists
        within ourselves, and only we can achieve it.

        Steve