Re: michael's impulse

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
      Hi,Nicholas.
      Welcome to the group, and thanks for your message. This is new
      information for me - I knew that Christ is the "sun-being", but I did
      not know about him coming from beyond the nine hierarchies.
      Could you please explain a little what you mean by Michael's
      impulse.
      Thanks for the links, but one of them is slightly incorrect - it
      should be www.steiner98.org
      Best wishes,
      Sena