Re:Influence of the Zodiac

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
      pacbay@... writes:
      << Even if we shave off some millions of miles the "light
      and forces within them" still must travel awesome distances to have an
      impact on us. Planetary effects are different, of course (during and
      after life on earth). >>

      *******First, the entire 'red shift' theory has been called into question by
      the observations of Halton Chip Arp at Harvard. Second, the idea that
      influences can only travel at up to the speed of light, when we've just been
      able to make light travel much faster than that alleged 'constant', and have
      theorized about faster-than-light 'tachyons' for decades, is pretty
      ridiculous. Once again this is 'spiritual materialism': trying to shoehorn
      the spiritual into the (allegedly) limiting facts of the physics of the
      twentieth century. This ignores that there will be a physics of the 21st,
      which will have undiscovered realiities just as the twentieth saw the start
      of quantum theory.

      The influences from the Zodiac are not physical like the way we think of
      light, magnetism, etc. They come from the fact that we live in those realms
      between incarnations here on earth, and 'we' means soul and spirit, not the
      physical body. Through soul and spirit an impelling influence is given to the
      etheric which forms the physical. Without first understanding the etheric the
      forces of the zodiac can't be understood. It's not 'light' but light-ether
      that is working, not the physical 'air' a newborn breathes that carries soul
      and spirit, but something like air that is etheric.

      Dr. Starman
    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
        pacbay@... writes:
        << I am not saying pigeonhole zodiacal influences into a
        > neat little phsyics package but grant us that there are many claims
        > from esoteric studies that just do not bear weight like the ones about
        > human and planetary evolution cycles. The light ether influence is a
        > case in point. Its paradigm expanding but the bridge between radiant
        > stellar forces (cosmic radiations) and etheric radiations is still a
        > msytery ( and maybe this is a good thing). Its also doesn't explain
        > the direct relationship between the Heirarchies and the Zodiac with
        > now is or isn't millions of miles away. >>

        *******First, you're talking about the Beings that create Space itself, as if
        you can put them at positions in space! Space and time and matter are NOT the
        same outside our solar system as they are on the earth, and our Ahrimanic
        science of the past 300 years with its deductions errs into complete
        foolishness in this regard. The further one goes away from earth, the more
        earthly conditions disappear. Our science denies this wholly, which is why
        they had nothing to say about the braided rings of Saturn which reveal that
        matter already behaves completely different on Saturn (Steiner, you may
        recall, said it was composed only of heat). The stars are, as Plato said, the
        physical bodies of 'the Gods', not the Gods themselves. They are not within
        their physical bodies, as we are. What is meant by the constellation Scorpius
        is not only within the star Antares 400 light-years away, or within any group
        of stars. This is 'material-izing' thinking about the Hierarchies, which will
        not lead to understanding their nature. They are not points in space. In
        fact, they are not IN SPACE. They do not 'emit' forces that travel from point
        A in space to point B.

        Dr. Starman
      • Jeff Auen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001

          starmann77@... wrote:

          pacbay@... writes:
[...]

          This all may be the case right now but until the time of unification astrologers, students and teachers of spiritual science better be able to clearly communicate about these issues or they may sound superstitious. I am not saying pigeonhole zodiacal influences into a neat little phsyics package but grant us that there are many claims from esoteric studies that just do not bear weight like the ones about human and planetary evolution cycles. The light ether influence is a case in point. Its paradigm expanding but the bridge between radiant stellar forces (cosmic radiations) and etheric radiations is still a msytery ( and maybe this is a good thing). Its also doesn't explain the direct relationship between the Heirarchies and the Zodiac with now is or isn't millions of miles away.

          Jeff