Re: An Important Message to Mankind

  • carynlouise
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      Glory to God in the Highest!

      Regina love, have you maybe considered that the end times might be
      the change of the Sun's position from Pisces into Aquarius? This
      saying it is the end of the Piscean Age and we look forward to the
      Aquarian Age.

      The message of Christ is very special and very personal because
      people come to Christ willingly - within themselves - a flame grows
      deep inside; it comes from inside and not from the outside.

      If I may just comment on what you said here-
      'However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not
      accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon'.

      And you go on to say-
      'If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made
      religious belief systems and exhibit no signs of positive energy,
      they will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All
      people are judged by what is really in their hearts'.

      In these two sentences it is difficult to feel the positive energy
      spoken about in the second sentence.

      When we read Rudolf Steiner, he tells us people who speak about
      Christ and the devotion to Christ - are the one's who have the souls
      of the disincarnate Children with and around them.

      When we reflect of this - it is so beautiful. For it shows us God
      through Christ chooses Children to talk about His word. The
      innocence of Children whose hearts are so close to God are Christ's
      true servants.

      Can we be as innocent as Children to really understand the warmth and
      love given to us by God?

      Regina, just my thoughts.
      May you be loved and guided by Christ.

      Caryn