The Control of Gene Expression Through Christ

    Message 1 of 31 , May 18 8:39 PM
      The mystery of how eukaryotic genes are regulated is paramount for
      understanding The Christ in relation to our cellular organism.

      Without some intelligent structure pre-programmed into our genes,
      after all, our bodies would instantly start generating random and
      chaotic mutations; or perhaps start resurrecting beastly, pre-
      diluvial programs lying dormant within the human genome. But because
      a Christ-imbued regulatory power is at work within cellular
      evolution, these "Hieronymus Bosch" mutations do not occur except in
      cases of cancer or certain deformities in which the genome becomes
      scrambled.

      The fact that our DNA isn't scrambled-up in "Boschian" arrangements
      is one of the greatest miracles of life, in my opinion. Geneticists
      today expend a great deal of energy and time trying to understand why
      our bodies don't start randomly mutating, but rather generate cells
      that are needed where they're needed, when they're needed and not,
      for instance, generate mutants where they're not supposed to be. The
      power to mutate is possible wherever there is DNA, and DNA is found
      throughout the body, in every cell.

      There's enough DNA in your lip to totally reconstruct an entire body,
      from the toes to the brain. Yet, by a miracle, only a small
      percentage of the DNA is activated; about 3-5%. Otherwise your lip
      might mutate into a liver or a spleen or perhaps start growing fins
      and scales, as in the half-human, half-ichthyic Hieronymus Bosch
      figures painted into his horrific triptychs. Highly specialized
      cells like muscles use even less of their DNA even though they too
      possess the entire human genome.

      By the power of Christ, the eye behaves as an eye, the hands as
      hands.
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2007
        *******No more anti-US remarks, please.