Re: sugar

  • carynlouise
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 11:46 PM
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...> wrote:

      *******No, I'm a Scorpio----4 planets in Scorpio and 3 in Cancer, with
      Aquarius rising. Those 3 signs account for almost all my planets. I
      have only Pluto in Leo, as everyone for 20 years did.

      It is wonderful how people enter our lives for a reason :) You are a
      Leo if I recall rightly Dr. Starman - a mighty fine sign indeed. I
      have no aspects or planets in my Capricorn in the 11th house. It is
      said, sometimes, its the sign which has no planets in or aspects made
      to which need looking at.

      ~~~

      Scorpio okay! That's quite a line up :) Scorpio 'The Light of Day',
      Cancer 'The Light within the form', Aquarius 'The Light that shines on
      Earth across the Sea', Leo 'The Light of the Soul' (Capricorn
      being 'The Light of Initiation').

      Scorpio, water & Capricorn, earth blending nicely.

      I'm the generation of Pluto in Virgo :)

      My regards
      Caryn