looking for someone special

  • rally0125
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2007
      I am looking for someone that would like to get to know each other. If you would like to know me more, please check myspace here:
      http://rally0009.googlepages.com/passion.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2007
        From: "rally0125" <rally0125@...>
        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [steiner] looking for someone special
        >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:44:21 -0000
        >
        >I am looking for someone that would like to get to know each other. If you
        >would like to know me more, please check myspace here:
        > http://rally0009.googlepages....

        ******* Actually, since you are a robot, we have no wish to know you better.
        We have to deal with enough Ahrimannic beings daily. So you have now been
        cast back into the outer darkness, doomed to hear endless reruns of Monty
        Python's "Spam" through all eternity.

        Live Hotmail.
      • carynlouise
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
          wrote:

          > From: "rally0125" <rally0125@...>
          > >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [steiner] looking for someone special
          > >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:44:21 -0000
          > >
          > >I am looking for someone that would like to get to know each
          other. If you
          > >would like to know me more, please check myspace here:
          > > http://rally0009.googlepages....
          >

          > ******* Actually, since you are a robot, we have no wish to know
          you better.
          > We have to deal with enough Ahrimannic beings daily. So you have
          now been
          > cast back into the outer darkness, doomed to hear endless reruns of
          Monty
          > Python's "Spam" through all eternity.
          >

          > Starman
          >
          > www.DrStarman.com