Soul-Calendar, Mantra #6

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      The "CALENDAR OF THE SOUL"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of
      52

      days.

      THE ZODIAC IMAGE:
      constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the BULL from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A #6 *
      Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit
      Mein Selbst und findet sich
      Als Weltenoffenbarung
      In Zeit- und Raumeskr�ften;
      Die Welt, sie zeigt mir �berall
      Als g�ttlich Urbild
      Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

      There has arisen out of my Egohood
      My Self and finds itself
      As World-Revelation
      In Time- and Space-forces;
      The World, it points out to me everywhere
      As godly Archetypal picture
      My own Image�s truth.

      *******A few words about the mantra's meaning:
      By use of the mantra we see that the spiritual essence working outside in
      time and space (as the transformation of Nature due to spring goes on around
      us in the Northern Hemisphere) is an image of our true Self ---- which this
      week rises out of our everyday ego-consciousness, to find itself mirrored
      there, in the outer world.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:
      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, May 13th. Moon Aries. Carl von Linne born 1707. Cuvier (the great
      natural scientist) died 1832.

      Monday, May 14th. Moon Taurus. Boniface. Ludwig Bechstein died 1860.

      Tuesday, May 15th. Moon Taurus. Torquatus Antonius, prophet in 15th century.

      Wesnesday May 16th. Moon Gemini. New Moon. Sarah. Suzanne.

      Thursday, May 17th. Moon Gemini. Bruno Magnus, Russian Apostle of the 11th
      century.

      Friday, May 18th. Moon Gemini. Isabella.

      Saturday, May 19th. Moon Cancer. J.G. Fichte born 1762.

      Dr. Starman

      PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
      Venus is a brilliant Evening Star in the West above the setting sun each
      evening, near the Twins.

      Saturn is in the stars of Leo in the southwest at sunset, at the feet of the
      Lion.

      Bright Jupiter rises in the southeast about an hour after sunset.

      Live Hotmail.