Re: The Future Race

  • carynlouise
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 7:05 AM
      Flipping heck mate - those billy stories were over the top! From it I
      read three books on the Power of Positive thinking ! .. good books :)

      Capricorn eh?! well now I understand your depths as well as the
      heights. Capricorn belongs on the top of the summit being the unicorn -
      all conquering and fearless with it's two horns merged into one magical
      triumphant of glory.

      In my humble opinion that is! mutter mutter

      Enjoyed the writings on the future race :)

      You mad thing. haha